Chapter 7

Yasmine POV

I woke up and everyone was still asleep they all were asleep in Taylor's room so I grabbed my air horn and told Taylor to get Michael ready after he get ready.
I went to Taylor's and stand in the middle of the room. I blew the horn and everyone screamed and jumped up. I was Now on the floor with tears in my eyes laughing loud and long.By the time I was done everyone was Now laughing except for Nash he was angry.I was laughing and pointing at how red his face was until he started shouting." YOU, IM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT DONT YOU HAVE A HEART".Everyone was Now looking at me and him I decided to speak up"YEAH OF COURSE I HAVE A HEART WHAT ABOUT YOU I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT YOU DO BECAUSE YOU BULLIED ME JUST FOR ATTENTION AND I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING TO YOU , YOU BIG FAKE JERK YOUR FANS THINK OF YOU AS INSPIRING BUT I THINK OF YOU AS A DEVIL WITH THE FACE OF AN ANGEL I WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO ME NASH YOU WILL BE SORRY THAT YOU EVER MESSED WITH ME IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW YOU ARE GONNA LEAVE THIS EARTH JUST KNOW IT WONT BE A ACCIDENT.By now my eyes where all black again. Next thing you know I passed out.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Nash POV

To be honest I was scared of her a lot.When she passed out I didn't know what to do. No one did. JC was just telling us why this happens it happened because of us ,we busted a vein in her brain.
Daddy why is mommy like that, said Michael.Its complicated buddy,said Taylor.
Mahogany came and took Yasmine.
Everyone was just starting at me but Hayes was on fire. What's wrong Hayes,I asked. DONT SAY MY NAME, He shouted.WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU,I shouted. YOU  IS WHATS WRONG WITH ME NASH YOU USED TO BE MY INSPIRATION AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE LIKE YOU BUT NOW THAT I KNOW THAT YOU BULLIED AN INNOCENT GIRL NASH I HATE THAT I EVER THOUGHT THOSE THOUGHTS. He shouted. Used to,I asked. USED TO, He shouted. NOW IF YOU DONT APOLOGIZE TO YASMINE THEN I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN,He shouted as tears came down. He left and went to Yasmine's  room. Everyone did. I honestly don't know why I don't like yasmine.Everytime I want to apologize I messed up I mean she already wants to kill me.