Chapter 26

I woke up to my head pounding.
I started to think about my future.

If  F.I.D.M really wanted me in their college they would have called me after that kid declined his application when I last applied.

I have a child Fuck college I don't even wanna be a fashion designer any more I want to persue my singing career.

I made my decision I'm not going to college.

I got my laptop out and sent F.I.D.M a firm email that I don't want to go to their college anymore. After I was done I went to the bathroom and got a Tylenol for my headache and put my clothes on. I'm so excited SoMo is gonna be here for another week. I went down stairs to see everyone jumping around excitedly in the kitchen.
What is going on in here, I ask grabbing a apple.
Well Yasmine I was wondering If you wanted to go on worldwide tour for a bout 3 months, SoMo asked me.
I would love to but a worldwide tour is a year so why can't I go for the whole year, I ask confused.
They told me you have college, SoMo said. I nervously laugh. Oh, I say.
What did you do sis, Jake asked me confused.
Well I kinda sent them a firm email this morning about how much I don't want to go to their college anymore because if they wanted me they would accepted my appalacation when I first applied, I say looking down.
That's okay, Everyone says in unison.
So since your're not going to college would you like to come for the whole year, SoMo asked me.
Oh I don't know I have a son and boyfriend to take care, I say sadly.
No mommy you can go me and daddy will facetime,Skype,video chat,Text,or Call everyday, Michael says looking at me smiling.
But daddy has Magcon, I say looking at him sadly.
Speaking of Magcon I'm gonna leave because I want to see Michael more often and he needs me,Taylor says.
We all kinda saw it coming, Everyone said unison. Taylor laughs. I'm sorry guys, He says.
Dude It's okay we will all do the same if we had a kid or more, Hayes said.
Thanks, Taylor said. You sure, I ask Taylor.
He nods his head and smiled.
Yaayy, Michael cheered.
So are you gonna do it, SoMo asked me again.
Yes I'll do it, I say and smiled. He smiled back.
When do we leave, I ask.
In a week, He says. I nod.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -
1 week later

Bye baby, I say crying hugging Michael. Bye mommy, He says crying harder and hugging me back. I miss him on the cheek.I go to Taylor.
After I got done saying my goodbyes to all of them they where all crying.

Are you ready, SoMo asked me. Yeah, I say smiling and nodding my head. The uber comes and SoMo puts our bags in the car. I turn to the boys. See you guys in a year, I say smiling at them and getting in the car. The driver drives off and I watch as the boys and the house gets smaller until I can't see them anymore.

Goodbye for now Family😯😔