Chapter 23

Yasmine's PoV

I woke up and put on a panda onesie.
I went downstairs to see everyone in there. Hey guys I think Im gonna do a cover today do you guys know what song I should do, I ask eating a piece of Bacon.
OH MY GOD I KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD SING, Mahogany screams excitedly. WHAT, I scream mimicking her actions. She laughed. You should sing Adore you by Miley Cyrus but you do it better when your doing a Somo rendition, she said. Okay can it be a duet, I ask. Yeah but Im not doing it, Mahogany said.
I laughed. I'll do it I love that song, Jack Gilinsky said. Okay, I say.
I go upstairs to get my camera and laptop. I go back downstairs and go to the living room to setup. When I was done I looked up to see the All of the boys and girl looking at me except for Gilinsky because he was sitting next to me. Why are you guys starring at us, I ask. Hurry and sing, Johnson said. I turn on the camera.
Wassup everyone I am here with the one and only JACK GILINSKY and we are gonna be doing a cover of Adore you by Miley Cyrus but this will be a Somo rendition I love you baby sorry Taylor Im cheating on you with Somo. He laughs. SHE'S LYING EVERYONE, He screams. Now you will be hearing me say boy instead of girl though, I say. And as you hear Im Gilinsky, Jack says.

Gilinsky
Baby,Baby Yeah Are you listening
Wondering,where you've been all my life
I just started living woahhh Baby are you listening oooohhh
When you say you love me know I love you more
When you say you need me know I need you more
Girl I adore you
I adore you

Yasmine
Baby can you hear me
When Im crying out for you
Im scared so scared
But when your near me
I feel like Im standing with army
Of men armed with weapons
Hey oohhhh oh no no oh no no
When you say you love me know I love you more
And When you say you need me know I need you more
Boy I adore you
I adore you

Both
Everything is for you
Everything that I do
And I love you
And for the rest of my life I would try I would try
Gilinsky
When you say love me know I love you more
Yasmine
When you say you need me know I need you more
Boy I adore you
Gilinsky
I adore you oh no nooo

Okay thank you guys and sorry I haven't been posting lately but Im trying to make it up to you guys see you guys later love you, I say as I blow a kiss to the Camera.
I turn the Camera off and look at the boys and girl. THAT WAS AWESOME, They shouted in unison. I laughed. THANK YOU, Me and Gilinsky shouted in unison. They laugh. Im gonna upload it, I say. I upload the video and it already got Over a million view in just 1 hour. I showed the guys and they were excited. Im going to take a nap, I said. Okay, I heard a variety of them. I went to my room and fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Taylor POV

When I saw Yasmine asleep I went back downstairs. All of the guys and girl were sitting on the couch waiting for me. Okay so Matt you said that your friend Sam is cousins with Somo, I ask him. Oh yeah why, he ask. Because I want to get Yasmine back from April fool's day because of the prank she pulled I don't wanna talk about it, I said. So why do we need somo, Matt asked. Because Yasmine loves somo, I say. Tell us the plan, Mahogany said. I tell them my plan.
OMG WHEN ARE WE DOING IT, Screamed Mahogany. Shhhh, I shush her. Sorry, she says. I can't wait, I said. Hey just give me his number and I'll call him, I said. Okay, Matt said.
It's 825-873-4325,he said. Tell Yasmine Im going to the grocery store, I said. Okay, they said. Can I come with you, Mahogany asked. He's not actually going to the store, Matt said. No shit Sherlock, Mahogany said in a "duh" tone. Sure you can come, I said. I grabbed Yasmine's keys.We walked to Yasmine's Lamborghini and got in. We sat there. Okay I have to ask him can he meet us be quiet, I said to her. She nodded. I dialed the number.

Ring

Ring

Ring-

Somo- Hello

Me-Yea uhh my name Taylor Caniff my friend Matt is friends with your cousin Sam and he gave your number
Somo- OH MY GOD YOUR FROM MAGCON I LOVE YOUR BANDANNAS
Me- Lol Thank you are you familiar with Yasmine Smith
Somo- Yeah she's your girlfriend right oh and her voice is amazing
Me- Yeah well she's kinda obsessed with you like she can't go one day without listening to your music and covers or talking about you
Somo- Really, for me its vice versa
Me-Lol so Yasmine pulled this prank on me back on April fool's day and I wanna get her back
Somo- Where am I in all of this
Me- We need you
Somo- Okay we can meet somewhere I just got off the plane and Im in L.A visiting family but Im in the airport right now
Me- We can come and get you we are in the car right now though
Somo- Who is we
Me-Me and Mahogany Lox
Somo- Oh okay well Im outside
Me- We are on the way were ten minutes away from the airport
Somo- Okay bye
Me- Bye
Mahogany-BYE

I hung up. I started the car and started the anticipating ride. We got to the airport to see Somo sitting on the bench on his phone. I beep the horn and he looked up. And grabbed his bag and walked to the car. He got in the car. This car is cool where did you buy it from, he asks. I smiled. This is my dream car but this is one of Yasmine's cars, I said smiling at him.
He smiled back. Only like 10, they are all Lamborghinis except one is a Range Rover and she never lets anyone drive them except for me and Taylor Mahogany said.
We're going to talk at Starbucks, I said. We drove to the nearest Starbucks. And............