Chapter 16

Yasmine POV

I woke up to the smell of food. I got out of Taylor's grip. I walked to the kitchen to see Jake cooking. Good morning bro, I said as I hugged him.
Good morning Sis, he said back. I'm sorry that I changed my mind on living with you, I said feeling guilty.
It's okay sis I'm just glad you and Taylor are happy and together again he seems like a nice guy, he says. He is,I said. I felt two pairs of hands around my waist and a head on my shoulder.Taylor. Good morning, he said. I turned around and got on my tip toes and put my arms around his neck and hugged him. I felt his hands going down to my butt. Don't let those hands go lower than they are Caniff if you want to keep those Bandannas of yours, Said Jake as he flipped a pancake. I laughed as Taylor hurried up and pushed me off of him and ran up the stairs. I laughed harder and ran up the stairs with Jake behind me and followed him up stairs. I saw him slam our bedroom door. We walk into the room to see our closet door open and the light on. I look at Jake and he is trying to hold in his laugh. We walk into the closet to hear and see Taylor
Talking to his Bandannas and he was crying.
I won't let the bad people hurt you I love you guys so much. Before My Moma died she always told me to not let anyone come between me and my Bandannas that's why I won't let anyone touch you guys, your my family and yeah I know I have a father and little and big brother. But my father talks bad about you guys so he isn't apart of my family but my brothers love you guys just as much as me, Taylor cried. I looked at Jake and mouthed "Leave". He left the room and closed the door quietly. I went into the closet and sat next to Taylor. I hugged while he cried into my shoulder. I hate seeing him like this.
So is that why you care for your Bandannas so much,I ask him after he stopped crying but he was still hugging me. He sniffed before saying, That has always been the reason and also the reason I don't want you to leave me because I shut out so many people in my life just because of my Bandannas have been threatened by them and I have been so alone.
Taylor, People out there care about you not just your Bandannas, I said as he started crying more.
Who, He cried out. I got up and set in his lap. I care,Your son cares, Jake cares,Our Magcon Family Cares, O2l family cares,Tristan Cares,Your Fans care, and believe it or not your father cares.
Taylor I know how it feels to not feel cared about but there are thousands that do and it took me some time to know that, but this is not about me it's about how you need to know people care, I said. He stares blankly at me until he grabs my face and kisses me. I stop kissing him and start laughing at his sudden urge to kiss me. He just stares at me. Can you sing me a song, he asks. Sure what song,I ask. Sing your new song starving he says. Okay, I say. I clear my throat and start singing.
( In this book this is Yasmine's song not Hailee stienfeld's )

You know just what to say
Stuff that scares me I should just walk away
But I can't move my feet
The more that I know you the more I want to
Something inside me changed
I was so much younger yesterday oooohhh
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way by the way you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
By the way by the way you do things to my body I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
know just how to make
My heart beat faster
Emotional earthquake ran on disaster
You hit me head on got me weak in my knees
Yeah something inside me changed
I was so much younger yesterday
Ay ay So much Younger yesterdayy
Oohhhh yeah I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way by the way you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
By the way by the way you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you
By the way by the way you do things to my body I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you you you youu
The more that I know you the more I want to
Yeah something inside me Changed
I was so much younger yesterday

When I finished I heard a bunch of claps and cheers. And Taylor was staring behind me. I turned around and saw Everybody even Michael.
Omg that was so great, Said Mahogany. You were awesome mommy, Yelled Michael. Uhhh thanks, I said. How come we never knew you could sing, asked Nash.
Oh god. Well you guys did hear me sing when we was in the 11th grade in music class, but you guys told me I sound horrible and should never sing again so I never did, well not in front of the school or class but in front of my parents and sometimes Jake, I said as I looked down. The room fell silent. Yasmine we are so sorry, Said Carter. No it's okay, I laughed even though I don't know why. Why are you laughing, asked Johnson. Oh I've heard worster stuff than that but It never affect me because I know it isn't true, I said. Then why did you stop singing when we said it, asked gilinsky. Well at the time I thought it was true that I wasn't a great singer but who cares right everyone has a freedom of speech, I said. I got up and pulled Taylor up. Well let's go eat breakfast, I said. We all ran downstairs and ate. While I was eating I got a phone call from and unknown number. Me being me I answered it.

Unknown- Hello is this Yasmine Smith
Me-Hello this she may I ask who is asking
Unknown- Oh yes well this is Loren Martins( kmsl Loren beech and Baby_Ariel name mixed together) Owner of the college F.I.D.M which stands for Fashion Institute of Designing and Merchandising do you remember when you applied when you were 17 years old?
Me-umm yes mam but I didn't get accepted
Loren- Well today is your lucky day because we want to offer you a spot into this college but your gonna have to reapply
Me- I have a child im not gonna be able to
Loren- That's not a problem you can just go home everyday so if its not to much work can you please reapply and then bring your portfolio up here when your done
Me- OMG YES I WOULD LOVE TO
Loren- If you get in your gonna have to come in 2017 so you can have alot of time.
Me-OMG OKAY THANK YOU SO MUCH MRS. MARTIN
Loren- No problem sweetie

I hung up the phone. AHHHHHHHH OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS OH MY FUCKING GOD, I screamed as I jumped up and down.
WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING WHAT HAPPENED, Screamed Taylor.
I calmed down. Okay everyone come and sat down on the couch.
Everyone sat on the couches and floor. Okay so when I was 17 years old and graduated I applied for a fashion college in California, L.A called F.I.D.M which stands for Fashion Institute of Designing and Merchandising. But There wasn't any space for me so I didn't get in. A few minutes ago the owner of F.I.D.M just called and told me there was a space for me there but I told her I have a child and she said that's not a problem because I can just go home everyday. So she then said that I can reapply and then the next day bring my portfolio up there and If they accept me I'm gonna start next year in 2017 on April 13 so I'll have enough time for stuff, I said excitedly. Everyone starting cheering. That's great Yasmine, said Taylor as he hugged me. Thank you,I said. I'm gonna go and reapply, I said.
Okay, said Taylor.
I went into my shared bedroom and got my laptop. I typed the website
Www.F.I.D.M.com/apply.
The application took about 2 hours. The guys came in 1 by 1 to see if I was okay. After I was finished. Considering I live in California L.A I don't need to pack. I went down stairs to see everyone watching American horror story. I sat beside Taylor and he put his arms around my waist and smiled at me. How did it go, he asks in a whisper. Good, I whispered back. 
I got a new baby sitter, said Taylor.
Who, I asked. Your mother,he said.
I looked at him suprised. Really, I asked. Yea she was pretty excited I asked her too, he said. But my mom lives in North Carolina, I said. I know, He said.  She already came and got him, he added. I smiled and hugged him. Thank-you Taylor, I said and kissed his cheek. We all fell asleep watch The American horror story.