Chapter 12

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing it was Kian.

Me- New phone who dis
Kian- I still don't understand why you answer your phone like that and you know who it is
Me-What do you want Kian
Kian- The Magcon boys beat us up and now we are all in jail because we fought in olive garden
Me- WHAT WHY
Kian- Ok so we went to a dinner with the Magcon boys and girl because Bart wanted to talk to us so when we got there the Magcon boys where eyeing us down and then Cameron said why are they here and the other boys said yeah and JC said because we can unlike you guys who barely have talent and only have fans from their siblings he said that part looking at Nash and then all of the guys just started beating all of us up and we fought back and they called the police and were in jail now.
Me-OH MY GOD ARE YALL STUPID
Kian- Can you come bail all of us out
Me- Sure how much is it for all of you guys
Kian- 20,000 dollars each
Me- Did Mahogany go to jail too?
Kian-No but they are asking her questions
Me- Okay I'll be there in about 8 hours
Kian- Okay thanks but why 8 hours
Me- I'm in LA Dummy
Kian- Okay byee

I hung up and Taylor was waiting on me to tell him what happened
After I explained to him what happened we put our clothes on and packed our bags and I grabbed 28,0000 dollars.
Taylor said, Why do you need 28,0000 dollars. Because their bond is 20,000 dollars each and it's 14 of them, I said really pissed.
--------------------------------------------------------------
We drove to the airport and got two plane tickets to Dallas because they are still in Dallas for the Next month. We got two because only me and Taylor are going. Michael is with the Nanny. We boarded our plane and went to sleep considering its 8am.
I woke up to someone shaking me it was Taylor. Were here, he said. We got off the plane and got our bags. We drove to the Dallas inn and checked back in considering we just left here a day or two ago. We drove to the Dallas police department.
_______________________________________
When we got there I said, I'm here to bail out the Magcon and o2l boys. The lady looked amused and said, Okay that will be 28,0000 dollars. I gave her the money and she said, you can sit down over there and they will bring them out in about a hour. I yelled, AN HOUR I JUST GOT OFF OF A PLANE AND I HAVE MEGA JET LEG AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT AN HOUR.Taylor grabbed me by the shoulders and tiredly told the lady, Thank you mam. We walked to the chairs and sat down. Taylor pulled me closer and I put my arm around his torso and he put his head on mine. We both fell asleep.
_______________________________________
I woke up with alot of noise in front of me but I didn't open my eyes and neither. Someone shook me I open my eyes To see 14 officers and My friends. One of the officers said, Mam here are your friends. I said Thank-you. I woke Taylor up while the officer took the handcuffs off of the boys. Me and Taylor drove here separately. We both are pissed. Taylor drove the Magcon boys and I drove the o2l. When I got in the car I yelled, WHAT THE FUDGE IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS. Jc Yelled, THEY STARTED IT. I DONT CARE WHO STARTED YOUR ACTING LIKE A CHILD, I yelled. Y ARE YOU BEING LIKE YHIS, Jc yelled. OH MAYBE BECAUSE I JUST HAD TO BAIL MY IDIOT LITTLE COUSIN AND HIS IDIOT SO CALLED FRIENDS OUT OF PRISON. YOU BETTER BE LUCKY KIAN CALLED ME AND YOU DIDNT, I yelled.  WHY ARE YOU BEING A-, He started but I cut him off. I YELLED, I WANT YOU TO SAY IT JC OR I WILL STOP THIS CAR AND BEAT YOU UP MY SELF. The car ride was silent after that. We go to the hotel and The Magcon boys were arrived when we did. I went to their car and grabbed Taylor's arm and dragged him to our hotel room he looked pretty mad too when I got to him. When we got to the room I asked, did you yell at them. Ya, he said. Did you yell at them, he asked. Ya, I said. I'm gonna go yell at the Magcon boys, I said. I'm gonna go yell at the o2l boys, he said.