Chapter 3

Mahogany POV
What does she mean, I asked the boys. I don't know, they said. I'm gonna find out.

I found Yasmine at the park crying and I asked her to come back to the hotel she agreed thankfully.

We got to our room and the boys wasn't there and but, they had Michael with them. He really likes them.

Okay tell me what that was about, I said to Yasmine.Can I trust you, she asked. I said,Of Course you can I promise.She told me how the boys bullied her and how Taylor raped her and that Michael is his child and how she ran away From the boys. I was beyond pissed.

I marched to Taylor room where all the boys were and shouted" HOW COULD YOU GUYS BE SO CRUEL I CANT ACTUALLY BELIEVED I THOUGHT OF YOU GUYS AS PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEIR FANS AND CARE FOR THEM AND WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR THEM BUT NO YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF MAN-WHORES WHO THOUGHT OF YOURSELVES. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN HURT AN INNOCENT MIGHT I ADD GIRL FOR I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW THE REASON.YOU GUYS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES I DON'T EVEN WANNA BE SEEN WITH YOU GUYS ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU Ruined HER LIFE FOR FUCKING 5 YEARS AND EVEN GAVE HER A BABY.I stopped as I covered my mouth it slipped.
What do you mean,the boys asked.
I got angry. "SO TELL ME YOU DON'T REMEMBER JASMINE FUCKING SMITH FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL ALL DAY WAY FROM HIGH SCHOOL. BUT OF COURSE YOU PROBABLY DON'T BECAUSE YOU NEVER CALLED HER HER NAME YOU CALL HER BITCH SLUT, WHORE, HOE,ATTENTION WHORE ETC.
The boys eyes widen.Hayes stood there confused. I gave him an 'I'll explain till you later look'. 
What did you mean about us giving her a child, asked Taylor. My eyes widen I didn't mean to say that. Ugh, I said. They were all looking at me waiting for an answer.
I got to go, I said and went back to my room to where Yasmine was crying and ANGRY.