Chapter 14

Taylor's PoV
Today me and Yasmine are leaving to go back home. I really love Yasmine and I don't wanna lose her I want her to be my girlfriend again. But now is not the time to ask. I feel really bad about raping her too it even caused me to go crazy but I won't get into that right now.
Are you ready to go, Yasmine asked snapping me out of my thoughts. Ya let's go say goodbye, I said. We walked to the guys room and they were making vines with the o2l boys. Bart was also in there.

Okay guys we have to go, Said Yasmine. Cameron's phone binged and he started cheering. We looked at him weirdly. We laughed until he said something horrible. He said, There's a huge snow storm and your plane to L.A is delayed. Yasmine eyes turned black really fast and I got scared she started screaming at Cameron, HOW IS THAT A GOOD THING YOU WRIST BREAKER MY BABY IS WITH A NANNY WHO I HARDLY TRUST SHE ALREADY HATES MY GUTS BECAUSE SHE IS OBSESSED WITH TAYLOR SO YOU THINK ITS GOOD THING TO LEAVE MY BABY WITH HER.
All the guys hid behind Bart. Except Cameron and I. Yasmine calm down, I said.  She looked at me for a while and then suddenly passed out. Cameron looked confused.
He said, She called me a wrist breaker?
I Lay Yasmine on the bed.
Jc. Said, Don't worry this is normal.
Cameron said, I don't get it I was just happy because you guys were staying and she snap off like that.
I said, Dude just drop it.He said, No I wanna know why she said I was a wrist breaker. Jc said getting angry, Dude don't make me say it. Say it, said Cameron. You, Jc simply said. WHAT,He yelled. YOU FUCKING ACTUALLY BULLIED HER ENOUGH TO BREAK HER WRIST, Jc screamed.
Yasmine woke up. Cameron screamed, WELL SHE DESERVED WHAT WE DID TO HER IN THE PASS AND ILL DO IT TO HER IN A MINUTE TOPS WE NEVER LIKED HER AND IM PRETTY SURE WE STILL DON'T BECAUSE I DON'T SHE WANTS ALL THE ATTENTION SHE IS A ATTENTION WHORE AND NO ONE IS GIVING IT TO HER SO SHE DOES THIS ACT JUST TO HAVE ATTENTION.
Yasmine was now woke and decided to speak up, YOU KNOW WHAT CAMERON. She got up and left the room. 2 minutes later she came in with something behind her back and her eyes were black again. Listen here Cameron if you don't like me you can leave forever, She said as she pulled out a gun. We gasped. You guys can too, she said as Pointed the gun at us. She turned back to Cameron and pointed the gun at him and said, Any last words. Cameron said, please don't do this. She said, Why Cameron so I have to see you forever bothering me and calling me names. Cameron didn't respond and Yasmine put her finger on the trigger. I decided to do something since no one did. I snatched the gun from. She just laughed and said, Do you think I'm stupid Tay Tay to carry one gun with me. She pulled out another hand gun from the back of her pants. But before she can do anything I snatched that gun but she kicked me in the leg and took the gun and put it in her pants. I thought she was done until she started punching over and over again. Someone pulled her off of me. Cameron. He threw her against the wall and a gun shot go off. There layed Yasmine laying there in her own pool of blood. WHAT DID YOU DO CAMERON, I yelled. I DIDNT MEAN TO, He yelled. By now me, all the guys and girl are crying. LET'S JUST GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL, Mahogany screamed as she cried.
--------------------------------------------------------------
When we arrived at the hospital I screamed, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HER. I looked down at Yasmine's bloody body as about 5 docters came running out with a gerny. They took Yasmine through a pair of double doors and they all disappeared. I broke down and fell to my knees and screamed, I CANT LOSE HER HE NEEDS HIS MOTHER I NEED HIS MOTHER. I felt someone lift me up and sit me down I looked up to see Jc he said, We all need her. I saw people starring at me with sympathetic smile. I just looked down. While I was carrying Yasmine I took notice into her appearance her lips were blue,Her body was pale, Her hands were cold, and she had a hole in her side were the bullet went through her at. I started crying harder just thinking about what condition she is. I heard a door open I looked up and saw a male docter . He asked, Is there anyone here for Yasmine Smith?All 17 of us stand up(Magcon boys and girl plus o2l boys) The docter looked alot like Yasmine.  Okay so we got the bullet out of her but she slipped into a coma during the surgery, He said as he started crying. Why are you crying, Mathew asked. Uhh, n-no reason, he stuttered. You guys can go see her later b-because I have to ummm run a few test on her He left and went to her room. Guys I think we should follow him I think he's hiding something, I said. Yeah bro me too because a docter wouldn't cry over a patient unless they know them, said mathew. He looks very familiar, said Jc as his fist start to clenched. Why was he angry?
We followed him( The docter) to her room and he was sitting beside her bed holding her hand. He started talking, Look Sis I know we haven't talked in a long time but I miss you so much and that night when I said I don't care about you and I also said I never will but I always cared about you im so so so sorry you had to see me like that on that night it was your birthday and I sent you to school with a black eye for a present  just know I love you and want to be back in your life and I Care about you and if you don't believe me just know I'm your nurse and I'm taking care of you right now we got the bullet out of you but you slipped into a coma during the surgery. I love you little sis stay strong. He got up and looked at us And said, how much did you hear. We said in unison, All of it. I said but it's okay. How come we never heard of you, I asked. I HAVE,WHY ARE YOU FUCKING  HERE, Yelled Jc. IM SORRY MAN DON'T YOU KNOW I FEEL SHITTY ABOUT LEAVING MY TWIN SISTER ,He yelled. I left her when she turned 16 and said some horrible things,he said. HELL YEAH YOU DID YOU ARE NOT MY BIG COUSIN THAT I KNEW WHEN WE WERE LITTLE YASMINE NEEDED YOU THE MOST AND YOU KNOW WHO WAS THERE, ME,Jc yelled. I'll never forgive you Jake Smith, Yasmine can but I'm not, Jc said calmly and walked out. So you haven't met Michael yet, I said. Who, he asked. Our child, I said. He smiled and said, I would love to meet him. How old is he. I said, He is 3 years old. Treat my sister right man, he said. Do what I didn't do, he added. 
Who is these people and no offense you, he said as he laughed. I laughed. I'm Taylor Caniff, Jack Johnson,Jack Gilinsky, Aaron Carpenter, Hamiliton Nash Grier aka Nash Grier, Benjamin Hayes Grier aka Hayes Grier, Carter Reynolds, Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas, Mahogany Gordon aka Mahogany Lox. We are in a group called Magcon plus Yasmine. This is Trevor Moran, Ricky Dillion,Kian Lawley, you know Jc , Connor franta, and Sam Portoff and they are the o2l boys aka our2ndlife, I said in one breathe.
He said, Uhhh I already know Jc as you can see. Sorry bout him, Said Kian. It's okay I deserved it, he said as he looked down. Look we all heard what you did and we are not happy but we did wrost-, I started but was interrupted by the Jake.What did you guys do,he asked a little angry.
I looked at the guys and started talking, Long story short we use to be her bullies and one day the guys made me rape her and that's how we got Michael but she forgave us. He just looked at us with a blank expression. He walked to me and punch me in the face. I winced in pain. He said, WHY WOULD YOU GUYS DO THAT TO MY SISTER DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO FOR ME TO SEE HER EVERYDAY COMING HOME CRYING IT GAVE ME A FEELING LIKE I WASN'T DOING MY JOB OF BEING A BIG BROTHER. He sat down and started crying in his hands. He then started talking calmly, I forgive you guys also because if my sister can forgive you guys I can too and I have seen all over her social media you guys are making her so happy, and when I walked up into the waiting room and saw all of you crying for her I said they care more about her more than anybody in the world so what I want you guys to do when she wake up is to put in enough love for me because I don't think she will ever forgive me. He got up and said, I gotta get back to work.
I quickly said, Can Yasmine hear anything while she is in her coma. He said, Yes. I asked, can I talk to you outside. Sure, he said. I looked at the boys and they were confused. I left the room and he was standing beside the door. I said, Okay so Yasmine left Magcon for the rest of the year and broke up with me but she is coming back next year and I'm still in it but taking a break  me and Yasmine do live together with our son Michael in L.A but Michael is still in L.A with a Nanny that hates Yasmine because she's so obsessed with me but don't worry I'm gonna fire her when we get back. Me and Yasmine are in Dallas for a visit and leaving tomorrow so Im gonna give you our address and numbers so you can come and visit Yasmine and Michael got it. He looked suprised and started to nod. Okay, he said. He added, Thank-you so much Taylor. No problem Jake, I said. DOCTER SHE'S AWAKE, Said Mahogany. She ran back in. I can't go in there, Jake said. Don't go in there just visit us in L.A  Saturday, I said. Today is Thursday. Okay, Said Jake. I walked in Yasmine room and saw her beautiful eyes looking at me. I ran to her and hugged her. When can I leave, She asked. Today, I said excitedly. She laughed. She suddenly got sad and she started crying. What's wrong, we said in unison. Okay one thing, she said. Where is Jc, she asked crying more. He ran out of the hospital he couldn't take seeing you in pain, I lied but it wasn't fully a lie he did run out. YOUR LYING I KNOW EXACTLY WHY HE RAN OUT ITS BECAUSE MY SO CALLED BROTHER WAS HERE, She screamed crying. Yasmine were sorry, I said. No it's okay I'm glad Jc yelled at him but I miss him so much, she cried. Im just ready to go see my son. Another nurse came in. She said, Okay Yasmine your free to go I'm just gonna need someone to sign you out and also I'm gonna bring you a back brace and pain pills for your back and waist. Okay thank you, Yasmine said. I'll sign her out, said Cameron. Thanks bro, I said. He left out the door. 5 minutes later the nurse came in with a back brace and a prescription. I put the brace on her carefully after she put her clothes on. After that we all drove back to the hotel.
--------------------------------------------------------------
At the hotel(room)
When we got to the hotel I put Yasmine in the bed and grabbed my laptop and went on www.Bookingflights.com to book your flight to L.A tomorrow. I packed Yasmine clothes and my clothes. I got in bed with Yasmine and she snuggled up to me and said, I miss Mikey. Me too, I said. Oh yeah are you gonna fire the Nanny, Britney, she asked in a sleepy voice. Yes, now go to sleep we have a flight tomorrow morning, I said. We went to sleep after that conversation.

A Life Of Contemplation(Magcon and o2l)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें