Chapter 13

Yasmine POV

I went into Cameron's room were the Magcon boys were. I walked in and they all turned to me. I just started at them. Please don't yell, Said Aaron. I won't if you guys tell me why you did it, I said. We don't like them, they said in unison. You guys need to learn to like them can you guys tell me why y'all don't like them, I asked. Okay, Said Cameron.
He said, O2l use to be our best friends we were always together but that was before the incident. One day we went to a party and people started saying they like o2l better than Magcon and we got the fighting we said words of regret and they said words of regret after that night we never talked to each other again but when we did we always said threats or really bad things and now we can't stand each other.
You guys are gonna make up, I said. They said, WHAT.  Ya, I said. I went into the hallway and Infront of the o2l hotel room. GUYS WERE HAVING A MEETING, I yelled. They came out and we went into the Magcon hotel room. They all just looked at me. SIT DOWN, I yelled. They all sat down and I smiled innocently. Okay so now that i know the story between you guys I want to say DON'T ever believe what anybody say because only you know the truth, You all are good, I said. Now I want all of you to make up or I'll be the bitch I am, I added. Were sorry guys, Cameron said. We do kinda miss being you guys friends, Said Kian. Yeah, everyone said in unison. Do you guys forgive us, Magcon boys said in unison and laughed. Ya, said o2l boys in unison. They all got up and started hugging each other. While I smiled. They all stopped and looked at me then ran to me and hugged me for about two minutes.
So are you and Taylor staying tonight, asked Jc. I looked at Taylor and he nodded. Ya,I said. But we are leaving tomorrow because Mikey(That's his nickname) is with the Nanny, I added. Taylor nodded his head in agreement.
Well we got to go to sleep we have a flight in the morning, I said. I grabbed Taylor hand and the boys cooed, awww. I laughed and continued walking. As soon as we got to our room Taylor pulled me to the bed and put his arm around me with his head in my neck. Goodnight, he mumbled into my neck. Goodnight I love you, I said. I love you to, he said as I felt him smile and we went to sleep.