Chapter 11

(Leaving Day)

Today me, Taylor, and Michael are leaving and going to my condo in LA. I can't wait. Me,Taylor,and Michael head downstairs with our bags to the lobby. The rest of the guys and girl was there. They were all crying saying don't go. I said, Guys I have to go I'm missing most of my therapy sessions, I have become a monster and I don't think it's good for Michael to see me going crazy like that. Mahogany walked up to me and hugged me and said, We are gonna visit you every chance we get. I smiled. Taylor yelled, WHAT ABOUT ME. Mahogany and I laughed. She said,  UH NOOOOO I see you almost all of the year. I laughed harder. He did too. OK guys I'm not leaving forever I will be coming back just not this year, I said. They all started cheering and I laughed. So Bandanna boy you ready to go, I said as I smiled at Taylor. Ya let's go, he said as he grabbed and squeezed my hand. Bye guys we love all of you, Me and Taylor said in unison. They all hugged Michael and gave him funny tips like " If you ever catch them kissing call 91-Fudging1" You can tell that was Cameron but He actually said the F word and I slapped him.
We went to the airport and boarded our plane. Our plane ride is about 8 hours.
_______________________________________
When we got to my house I helped Taylor unpack.....well not unpack because currently I'm throwing clothes at Taylor and Michael and I tackled Taylor to the ground we were dying of laughter. I said, *laughing* ok ok I'm sorry let me help you pack FRFR. YOU SAID THAT THE OTHER 3 TIMES, he said laughing and hitting me with clothes. STOP BEFORE WE WAKE MICHAEL, I Yelled. He said, Then stop yelling. Ok, I said. My phone started to ring it was JC.

Me- New phone who dis
Jc-  COUSIN GUESS WHAT
Me- what
Jc- O2L IS GOING ON TOUR FOR 4 MONTHS
Me- Omg you better call me everyday, every month
Jc- I promise I will, when are you going back on the Magcon tour.
Me- Next year maybe
Jc- Is Taylor going back with you next year like you
Me- No even though he lives with me he is still gonna go to the Magcon tour this year too.
Jc- Aw okay put me on speaker I wanna speak to him.
Me- okay?

Taylor Jc wants you, I said. Okay put it on speaker, he said.
I put it in speaker.

Me- Okay Jc it's on speaker
Jc- Thanks, listen here Taylor if I find out you hurt her I will cut you
Taylor- Were not dating anymore and I won't hurt even if we are dating.
Jc- Okay and you better ask her out soon or Like I said before
Jc,Taylor,Me- I WILL CUT YOU
Jc- It's good you know
Me- Goodbye Jc you did enough threatening.
Jc- * Laughs* Ok

I hang up and Look at Taylor and said, Don't get cut take his advice. He laughed. Don't worry I will, He said and winked. I laughed.
I said, Let's go to sleep. Taylor said, what about Michael. I said, Michael is a 3 year old I don't want him sleeping in our bed till he is about 11 years old, I want him to sleep in his bed so he will know he is not gonna sleep with us all the time. Taylor nodded and we both fell asleep.
_______________________________________
(3am)
I woke by a little hand tapping me. I looked up and it was Michael. He said, Mommy I had a bad dream. Okay you can sleep with Mommy and Daddy, I said. He got in the middle of me and Taylor and went to sleep. All of a sudden I heard Taylor laughing. I said, What. He said, Let's just face it were gonna have 8 more years of this. I laughed so hard and nodded. I went to sleep.
_______________________________________