Chapter 15

Yasmine POV(Saturday)

FINALLY HOME, I shouted as I fell on my bed. Taylor laughed. Now, Let's go fire that bitch, I said as Taylor laughed harder. The door bell rung. Me and Taylor looked at eachother and ran downstairs to the door.
I opened the door to see Britney the Nanny with my son. Mommy and Daddy, said Mikey. Would you like to do the honors, said Taylor. Sure take Mikey on the 5th floor so he can't hear though, I said. They left and I started talking to Britney.
Listen here Britney bitch your fired because- well I don't owe you a explanation goodbye bitch, I said as I slammed the door in her face. I heard clapping behind me. I turned around to see my favorite two boys.
You go mommy, said Mikey. I laughed. You did great, said Taylor.
Mommy was that my last time seeing bitchy, said Mikey. I gasped and got angry when I saw Taylor laughing.
MICHAEL TAYLOR CANIFF NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN, I screamed. Where did you learn that word at, I asked.
Daddy, he said dissatisfied. Taylor  was laughing harder because he said it. I couldn't help myself I started laughing.
Oka as funny as it is that is a bad word, I said laughing.
We all stop laughing because we were interrupted by the door bell. I looked at Taylor confused. I went to the door and opened it and I saw my brother. I got angry.
Hey Sis,he said. I stared at him with a blank expression. TAYLOR MICHAEL CANIFF GET YOUR ASS IN HER BEFORE I BURN ALL OF YOUR BANDANNAS, I screamed and slammed the door in Jake face. HOW DID HE GET OUR ADDRESS, I yelled at Taylor. You guys need to talk now don't yell at me, he said. FUCK YOU TAYLOR, I yelled. The doorbell rung again. Taylor opened the door and I sat on the couch staring blankly.
Hey Jake, I heard Taylor say. Hey Taylor nice place, said Jake. Where's my sister, he added. In the front room, Said Taylor. They both came and sat in front of me. Yasmine, said Taylor. I didn't respond. YASMINE,Taylor yelled. WHAT DO YOU WANT CANIFF,I yelled. TALK TO YOUR BROTHER, he screamed at me and I flinched.
DON'T YELL AT ME WHILE MY SON IS IN THIS HOUSE, I WILL NOT FIGHT IN FRONT OF MY SON, I screamed.
THAT IS MY SON TO AND WERE NOT GONNA FIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR SON IF YOU JUST TALK TO YOUR BROTHER AND STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD, He screamed at me. I walk up to Taylor and said, Fuck you Caniff. I went to go sit down on the couch. Talk, I said to Jake. Look Yas, he started but I cut him off. Don't call me that only the people that love me can call me that, I said. He looked hurt and I admit It was a little harsh. 
Yasmine I'm so sorry for the things I did to you and said to you and I feel really shitty about it and Leaving you on our birthday saying I don't give a shit about you. I'm also sorry that I wasn't exactly your brotherly figure but I'm glad that Jc was there to take my place can you please forgive me I promise I'll never hurt you again, he said/asked.I couldn't take it anymore I started crying I ran to my brother and hugged him to death. I forgive You I love you so much never leave me again, I cried. I promise I won't, he said. I heard a door slam I looked up Taylor was gone. He's gonna be back, said Jake. I smiled at him. Can I meet my nephew, Jake asked with a cheeky smile. Sure, I said. I got up but got pulled back down by Jake. Do you ever think you could've stopped Taylor from rapping you that night,Said Jake. I thought for a second.
Not really but Taylor didn't want to do it but half of me is glad that he did it because I was blessed with Michael, I said with confidence. He smiled. Go get my nephew, he said. I go upstairs to Michael room. I knocked on the door and walked in Michael was playing with his cars. Hi mommy, he said. Hey little man, I said. Would you like to meet your uncle Jake, I added. Yaayyyy,I love meeting new people,he screamed. I picked him up and walked to the living room. Is that him mommy, asked Mikey as he pointed at Jake. Yes, I said and put him down. Hiii uncle Jwake, said Michael in his baby voice. I'm gonna leave you to alone and try to call Taylor, I said to Jake. Yaayyyy daddy, said Michael.
I go upstairs to me and Taylor bedroom. I get out my phone and dial Taylor's number it started ringing.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring-