Chapter 8

Yasmine POV
1 Month later
Today was another day of MAGCON but something happened that took my breathe away.
It was the middle of the show when Shawn started to talk he said, My buddy Nash wanted me to sing this song for Yasmine so,Yasmine can you come sit down. As I sat down everyone was starring.
Shawn started to sing stitches.
I thought that I've been hurt before
But No ones ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life
Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover and move on............
After the song I was bawling my eyes out. Nash came out and started talking.
He said, Hello everyone you all know me as Nash. After I finish what I'm about to say you all will probably hate me but it wasn't just me it was all of us, He said as he looked at the boys and they looked down as he continued, We all used to bully this girl in high school and we caused her to cut ,we gave her daily beatings, and even broke most of the bones in her body. But one day we did  something so bad we stuffed her in the back of our truck and brought her to Taylor's house we made her do our homework, after that we beat her up,and then,he paused as he looked at Taylor and the boys they all nodded he continued, We made Taylor take advantage of her meaning rape and he didn't use protection and she got pregnant and after the day she found out she ran away and we never saw her again.  That was until Magcon Dallas so, Yasmine me and the boys would like to apologize for being so stupid and childish and immature and we only did it for attention.

By the end of that speech everyone was crying in the crowd, The boys were crying and I was crying. I couldn't take it anymore I ran off of the stage to the  hotel. I heard the boys saying the show was over and how sorry they were to have them listen to that.
When I went to the hotel I got in the shower. When I got out I saw a ton of hate and a ton of Nice comments saying how sorry they were but the hate was talking about how I don't deserve Taylor and how I should've got BULLIED and raped. Also a couple of tweets from the boys apologizing and telling people that Taylor is the father of Michael.I couldn't take it anymore I know what I need to do.No not cut. I need to break up with Taylor and leave Magcon. I already told JC I was moving out and he took my belongings to my new house wait condo. But I have to tell Bart,Taylor and the Magcon boys.
-----------------------------------------------
I went to the Bart's room where Bart and all the boys were at.
They didn't know I was in there until I coughed.
I started talking, Guys I have a lot to say I forgive all of you guys even you Nash and I want you to fix your relationship with Hayes, he nodded and smiled, I'm moving out of the o2l house and moving into my condo in LA my stuff is already there JC moved it. Yay, I smiled. I continued, I'm also leaving Magcon but I'm gonna continue YouTube and Vine. I'm leaving because I'm depressed all of the hate is getting to me and I ruins you guys career.

By now all of the guys are crying and telling me to not go. I was to. I said, I'm sorry but this is how it is. What about us, Taylor said. We have to break up, I said. Why, Taylor cried.
There are a lot of reasons why, I cried.
Tell me, he said when he calmed down. I said, Okay I'm getting hate and A long distance relationship won't work. He just looked at me and ran up to me as I flinched. But he hugged me for about 5 minutes and left the room. All the guys even Bart got up and hugged me but not as long as Taylor.
Bart said, Okay two things 1) are you sure you wanna go and 2) When does your plane leave. I laughed.
Okay yes I'm sure it's for the best and I'm gonna finish this week but I want y'all to know this have been the best 2 months of my life, I said as I smiled at them.
Okay I'm gonna go see Taylor, I said. Okay be careful, They said. I laughed.