"Be a good boy." I said and walked inside. Dad and Kouha were talking about something.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked and they looked at me.

"Nori. Kouha offered you work from Kou." My father said and I almost chocked on air. Kouha was just looking at me, while my father was looking happy and serious at the same time.

"Nori." Kouha said and stood up. He walked to me and looked me in the eyes.

"Y-Yes?" I asked.

"I know this is a big thing for you, but could I talk to you in private?" He asked.

"Ofcourse. Dad don't touch the food, you'll only burn it." I said and dad looked at me. I giggled and took a hold of Kouhas hand leading him outside.

    Kouha's pov.

Nori took a hold of my hand and started pulling me outside. I was blushing and her giggle was way too cute to me real. We stepped outside and I saw a fine horse. It was strong, but all about it almost screamed fast and loyal.

"Oh? That's Kemuri, he's my partner." Nori said and I walked to the horse. It had a kind look in his eyes. I pet the horse and Nori walked beside me.

"He likes you." She said.

"Do you like me?" I asked and she looked at me. 'SHIT!!! Why did I ask that!!? Am I crazy!!? I am, but still!! This is not going well!!' She had a light blush on her face.

     Nori's pov.

'In what way did he mean that? Should I ask? Or maybe I just tell him that I don't know him yet? I could just ask him to tell me what he wanted to talk about?'

"I mean as a friend!! I mean if you want to be friends!! I mean I really like you as a person!! So just as friends!!" Kouha said and looked away. I couldn't help, but to laugh. He looked at me with a confused look.

"Ofcourse I like you as a friend. And I would love to be friends with you." I said and smiled. He smiled and gave me a letter.

"It's a royal call to be a doctor in Kou Empire. I was just thinking that you wanted to see the world and a doctor of Kou needs to go on jorneys. So you could learn more about the world and about doctor stuff." Kouha said and the smile I had faided.

"I don't want to come." I said with a cold voice. He was almost shocked.

"Why not!?" He asked.

"Listen to me PRINCE. I have a job and I have no intention of working for the Kou." I said and turned away from him.

"You should go back to Kou, Prince. I need to go make breakfast for ME and my FATHER. So if you'll excuse me." I said and started to walk away from him.

"Wait!" He said and took a hold of my shoulder. I moved so that his hand slipped off of my shoulder. I walked towards the door.

"Nori." He said and I stopped.

"I just..I mean...I re-" He said.

"Just say it!!" I said and he looked at me.

"I really like you and I just wanted to have a friend back at the palace. All I was thinking about was myself, but I know now that you have a family here. You have friends, a job and a home. It was stupid of me to think that you would leave all that behind. I'm sorry." He said and turned around to face his carrage.

    Kouha's pov.

'I was gonna force her to come with me, but how could I. She is so sweet, beautiful and clever. I should just leave'

"You are forgiven." She said and I looked at her. She open the door.

"Goodbye Kouha." She said and closed the door behind her. I walked to the carrage and went inside. I punched to wall and blood dripped out of my fist.

"I'm so stupid." I said and sat down on the floor.

     Nori's pov.

I closed the door and saw the three maids.

"Kouha will be leaving any minute. He summoned you." I said and the maids walked towards the door. The maids bowed and the two of them walked out of the house.

"Miss Nori?" The maid with bandages on her waist asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I hope you have a peaceful life." She said.

"Thank you." I said and she left. My dad came walking towards me and I broke down in tears. He was about to say something, but I ran upstairs right into my room. I locked the door and few minutes later he knocked on my door.

"Nori?" He asked.

"What!?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Does it look like it!?" I asked.

"I was just thinking if you would want to have breakfast?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry!" I said while sobbing.

"Darling what is it?" He asked.

"Nothing! I'm fine!" I said and cried.

"Just a minute ago you said that you are not." He said

"I'm not fine, but I'm fine!" I said.

"How can you be fine and not fine?" He asked and I open the door. I look down and my father placed a hand on my cheek. I looked at him and he looked at me worried.

"I don't know how to feel." I said and he hugged me. He always hugs me when I'm sad or stressed.

"Hush. We'll figure this out together okay?" He said and I sobbed.

"Okay." I said and I open my eyes. I saw that the carrage was leaving from the window. My dad let go of me and I walked to the window.

"Come down when you feel like having breakfast." He said and walked downstairs. I stared at the carrage so long that I could no longer see it. I fell on my knees and placed a hand over my eyes.

"He is gone....forever." I said and cried.

Hello! So this part was a bit sad. Anyway by the time this part is out the next one is ready. I will publish my Judar fanfic when I publish the next one so go check it out when it comes.