Chaper 1: The First day

(POV) Casey :The First day i of school. I called Dakota and she sounded really sick and" i cant go to school" ok. (I hangup) So i go on the bus and just remembered that i have to sound check at the auditorium. When i got off the bus i when straightly to the auditorium. I walked in and their a heard the voice of AJ. He stops singing and looks at me in a way i have never felt  before i think he had the same feeling to i giggle, I walked away and very nervously i almost fall, I turned and looked at AJ i give him a smile and returns one back. (Bell rings!!) Will got to go to class. All day i was daydreaming about AJ "snap out of it" said Grayson. "What are you thinking about" Grayson saids, nothing. (Bell rings!!) Finally i can tell Dakota and i ran to the bus. I got home i rushed to my room and started to text Dakota what happen. I told her and she said the we will make a good couple. I started to blush, i need to do my home work talk to you later "ok" . I walk you to my window and realized the AJ live right a cross form me. I go outside and i walk around my yard in till he notices me. "Hey Casey" i looked back and smiled. "Casey come here i have some thing to show you" I go walking towards him and smiled. He looked me and give a smile i have never felt before and then i know he was special. He take me in his house and there is a piano it looked so shine and new. He blushes, "Do you like it" i nod my head."maybe i can play they piano and sing for you one day" *i blush* and also him as will. I have to go and do home work. "Can we... do homework together i need help on my math" i giggle, of course. I run across the street to go get my bookbag. when i saw AJ puting his homework on the picnic table. I walk toward him and i set right next to him. When i was helping him on has math homework he starts to get closer and closer and till i filt he thigh touch mine *i blushed*. "What's wrong" nothing and i smiled and along with his. Time went passed it was 5pm i packed my stuff and so did he . He looks in to my eye so did i."Can we hangout or study another time" yes yes we can. We *smiled* i walked back home and hours passed thoughts going through my head of when he was moving closer (beeb!!) it was phone it was Dakota saiding hi So, we talked about what happened and she know it, are you come to school tomorrow "Yah" yayyy! Will good night."good night"