Prince (request)

[Request from @got7loverr]

Another Bambam's request. 😊

_________________________________________________

Bambam’s POV

“You are handsome”

I check my hair for last time in the mirror. My new haircut looks suit on me. After winking at myself in the mirror.. I took my bag and rushed downstairs.

“Mom! I'm going!” I put the toast into my mouth after pecking mom’s cheek. She was washing the dishes.

“Don’t be late going home.”

Another voice call before i pull the front door.

“Alright.” i glance at him. My dad's eyes fixed on the newspaper. He doesn't bother to look at me for a second. Sighing.. I went out.

--------

Files..check..paper..paperr..oh shit! Where did i put it?! I still remember i put the report inside my bag last night! But where did it go?!

I stop from walking and rush to near bench aside. I took all the stuff inside my bag out checking one by one. I fxking hate this. I need that report. Its my last assignment before we graduate. Moreover..the date of graduation is around the corner. I have to pass! If i miss it..oh my...

Thinking about it making me more nervous and upset at myself for being clumsy. I keep cursing.

“Need this?” a female voice call out beside me. I look up and a piece of paper that i was looking out right in front of my face. I quickly took it and sighed in relieved. Gosh..

“I never seen you so scared like that. I wish you could see your face.” she chuckled and took a sit on the bench. She started to pack up all of my things into the bag.

“Give that to me” she took the paper in my hand and place it neatly inside one of the file before putting it into the bag. “Remember. Its inside the blue file.”

Her eyebrows stood up while staring at me. It shows how serious she is. “That night..you just stuck it between the books. So.. I took it out and keep it by myself because i know how clumsy you are and it might be missing or crumple somewhere.”

“We should go now. The time is coming.” she stood up and grabbed my hand intertwined it with her as she pulled me.

----------

“I scared to lose you” i said after we reached the front school gate. Her motion stop. “We know that my father doesn't allow me to date someone until i graduate.”

She turned her body and wait for me to speak out more. “That is why i terrified when i thought that the report might be missing. I don't care about the graduation but..its just the only way i could have you.”

Her eyes softened and those pale cheeks turned slightly red.

“I don't want us to keep secreting our relationship from my parents and everyone anymore. I want to show them you are the right girl for me. Especially my father.” i caressed her cheek while looking into her eyes. Her soft cheeks which i can't resist to touch.

Her eyes turned red and tears started to pour out. I embraced her..make sure her to calm. I don't want anybody to misunderstood after we enter the class.

“Don’t cry.. You look ugly”

A fist come in contact on my upper arm. She punched me lightly and scoffed after parting herself from my body. I playfully scrunched my face up to look like in pain.