Bam Bam

(Y/n)'s POV

"I saw him again" my besfriend nudged me while whispering. I just ignored her and continue to read the book.

"Look..he glances here" she quiet screamed and giggled by herself.

I don't care about that boy. He is annoying.

"Ya.. can you listen to me just for a second?" She pouted.

I sighed as turning my head to her direction "what?" I forcely smile. Thanks to me because you are my friend. If not..

"I think he likes you" she glanced again at that boy. I look at him but he looks away. Duhh

"so?" I rolled my eyes and continue to read.

That boy is just..ugh! Everyone thinks he's cute.. handsome.. but i don't think like that. I think that he is annoying.. just annoying because anywhere i go, there must be him. You stalker! Look! Now you make me thought about you!

"Eyy..why don't you give him a chance?" My friend tease me. What? Chance? Ha.ha.ha.. that's funny..

"I don't like him.. full stop.." i closed the book and stood up. I need to go to the washroom. As i was in there, i washed my face before stared at my own reflection.

I wonder about the reason he always followed me but hide when i found him. Why did he turned away when i turned my gaze to him? Why did he talked to everbody except me? What do you feel actually? What do you think about me?

"Wuoh..(Y/n)..what are you thinking? Stop think of him.." i patted my cheeks continuously until redden as it was being slapped hardly. I should calm down.

I walked out from the washroom but stopping at the door frame. I saw someone's shoes standing in front me. "excuse me.." i tried to move aside but that person move in my way too.

I move again to the other side but that person raised up an arm and block me. I'm so pissed off right now. I looked up and wanted to scold the person but something stop me from doing so..

"Bambam.." my eyes widened when i looked at his face. His eyes was sparkling as i stare into it. I couldn't stop starring or even look away. It's like that he was doing spell toward me. I was attracted. I don't even moving but memorising his face..

He leaned closer until his face only inches from me. Our nose almost touch, i could feel his breathing.. his warmness but why i don't feel like moving away.. why?

Something crawled at my lower back? His hand land on my back.. oh no.. what is he going to do?! He closed the gap between us and my hands landed on his chest to prevent myself squished on him. He wrapped his arm on my waist. I closed my eyes because i was too scared what is he going to do next.

"Look at me.." his voice sound sweet. This is the first time i hear his voice. I slowly open my eyes to look up at him..

Suddenly our lips touched.. omomomomo! My eyes widened even more. He started to move his lips on mine. I melt just because of his kiss. I slowly close my eyes again and respond to the kiss. The kiss quite long. He's the first one to break the kiss. Our forehead still touched..

"i love you.." he whispered while smiled sweetly.

"Yaahhhh... finally.." a voice cheers not so far along with clapped which caused us to turn our head. My friend and another six boys were happy by themselves.

We quickly fell apart. I know that i'm blushing so hard right now. I glance at him and he just caressed the back of his head. His face flushed too.

"Ya! Why are you still doing here?! Go to the class now!" Suddenly our discipline teacher stood behind them with crossed arms.

My friend and the other six boys rushing to the class. Two of the boys bumped into each other but still help themself up and ran quickly to the class.

"You two.. go to your class!" Our teacher pointed his finger while raised his eyebrows at us. Bambam suddenly intertwined his hand with mine and pull me along. We were heading to the class..

I still confused about the kiss.. what is my feeling for him actually? Is it love?

__________________________________________

What is your feeling for him? That's only you can answer it.. so comment about your feeling for him.. don't forget to vote also..