Choose (request)

[Request from @MultiBias ]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bambam's POV

She's here. I quickly catched to walk beside her after she passed me. She didn't realised about me at first but then she turned to me which make me jolted on my steps. I tried to smile.

"Bambam.." she sighed. Damn i miss hearing her voice.

"Didn't i told you already?"

I never did that thing but she thought otherwise.

She turned her body to walk again but stopping because i grabbed her wrist.

"In Ha.." I turned her body so she could look at me and listen.

"I only love you.." I look into her eyes. She's doubting..why?!

We stared for a few seconds but then she yanked her wrist from my grib.

"Tell her" she sighed heavily and stomped away.

She ignored me after that unwanted scene happened. I really didn't do it. It was misunderstanding. I clenched my teeth so hard of annoy which it turns out to get hurt. That bitch, i will kill her..

In Ha's POV

Please leave me. I told you that we are done already. Don't say those words again to me. It's hurting

I walk faster to the classroom. I'm in hustle because i afraid Bambam catched me again. My head bumped into something which make me fall backward. Stupid me.. I should look into my way

"Aww.." my butt kinda hurt. I caressed it hoping the pain could fade. Someone lean a hand in front of me which makes me look upward.

Youngjae?!

"I'm sorry, let me help you" he unhesitate to pull me up when he saw me didn't grab his hand. I'm still confused btw. Is this really you? My eyes widened after i checked him out. I don't expect him to be here, i gasped.

He is my childhood friend. We were really close before i shifted to the town. After that we never contact with each other.

Actually.. i had fallen in love with him but i never confess about my true feeling. I scared it will ruined our friendship so i just keep it. Keep it hurt me. I regret that i didn't confess to him earlier..

Why would you show up now?

Not until i meet Bambam.. the one who healed my heart.. the one who changed me.. the one who makes me forget about the past.. the one who give me a new life.. to breath again.. i'm just a broken heart girl without him..

But what he did last day was very unexpected and disappointed me.

"Shocked with my present? Surprise!" he open his arm wide to me, expecting me to hug him. Without wasting any time, i hugged him.

"I miss you!" i shout without shame. I do miss him.

"Me too" he caressed my head, patting lightly before pulled out

"Guess what? We are in the same class!" he excited

"What!? Seriously!"

He nodded and smile.

-------

In the class, the teacher asked him to introduce himself again. After that, we study like usual but there was one thing which keep bothering me. I don't feel comfortable in the whole class.

It's because THAT guy was staring at me whole time. You know who i mentioned by, i just ignored him and focus on the lesson.

"Haven't done yet?" My busy body friend whispered in my ear, i know he didn't mention about the works. Even though he acted like one after the teacher turned her head to us.