Yugyeom

(Y/n)'s POV

"Oppa.." i called him. He was still playing with his handphone. Hmm.. look at me please.

"oppa?" I called him again but louder

"Hm?" He responded but didn't look at me at all. Aish! How i want to get his attention?

Hmm.. ah! I got an idea.. hehehe

I stood up in sudden and shoot a glare at him. His eyes still sticked on the screen. Yah! How i really want to snatch his handphone and throw it into the lake! I sigh heavily.. maybe i'm not that important to him anymore.

I went closer to the lake and inhale the fresh evening air. Wahh..its so refreshing. I decided to walk at the side of the lake and leaving him there alone at the bench. I don't care about getting his attention anymore. He drives me crazy. Better i watch the scenery.

"Yeppuda.."

The sun was setting and the birds were flying happily at the sky. 

"Watch out!" A voice warned me as i turned my head to the side.

"Omo?! Ahh!"

Someone was cycling towards my direction. He passed beside me really closer but such a relief that we were not crashed into each other because i was quick in action to took a step backward.

"pheeww.."

My body suddenly felt unstable. I just realised that i stood at the side of the lake. I tried to stable myself but

"er..ahh!" I fell into the lake.

I automatically close my eyes while hug myself..waiting for the impact. But wait? Why i don't feel any wet instead? I slowly open my eyes and peek. Yugyeom face was on display.

Our face inches near and i could feel his breath brushed my face. His arms practically wrapped itself around my waist as holding me while his hand touch my back protectively. My face heat up by the closeness. I could feel myself blushed as i pushed him up from me and stood awkwardly.

"erhm.. gumawo.." i almost trimmed.

I turned my back to him to walk but he stopped me by holding my wrist.

"Can i walk with you?" He asked shyly and interwined our hand. I froze in the place.

Without waiting my answer.. he started the walks as i follow him behind

"mianhe.." he spoke while walking.

"for what?" I glanced. His face was glowing from the sunset's light.

"For ignored you.." he sighed but smiled by the way

"ah..gwenchana.." i shyly

Am i fine for it before?

"(Y/n)?" He called my name and stop walking.

"Nae?"

He held both of my shoulders and making me face him.

"Saranghae.." he confessed

I stared at him in awe

"Me too.."

------

Ring ring!

"Ugh.." i lazily wake up and turn off the clock annoying alarm. I checked the phone and the date was the first to display.  Its showed.. 17 of May.. Wait a minute? Today is the day! It's our anniversary for being together in 2 years.

I quickly get up and wash. After 15 minutes of taking bath.. i decided to wear my cute dress for today! It's gift from him during my birthday last year. I hope he could remember this special day.