Youngjae

Youngjae's POV

"Please complete this before you go back.." Mr Kim handed me a black file. His eyes showed how he trusted me on this work. Black means important. So i accepted it with honor.

"Nae daepungnyim" i bowed in respect.

"Huh..late back home again.." i sighed while continue the works that already piles on the table. I drank some coffee so that i don't feel asleep.

A few hours passed.. One by one the workers started to gone.

"Youngjae ya.. You haven't done yet?" Jackson tapped my shoulder from the back. I turned my neck to him. He already carried his bag.

"oh.. i need to complete this.."

I said then focusing on the laptop screen again. There is still more to go.

"aigoo..our daepungnyim is so mean.." he whispered beside my ear while mimicking the boss. What if the boss heard you Jackson..

I smirked but my fingers still working it stuffs. He tapped my shoulder and walked away waving goodbye. I nodded.

Now i'm alone in the office. The room is dark.  Only the light from my laptop bright the room. My neck and shoulders felt numb.

"Uh.." i sighed heavily and lean back on the chair. Finally my works done. I packed my things and wore my jacket ready to go home.

----

I'm walking down the street. I decided to walk than took the bus. My house is not that far away actually. It just takes 15 minutes of walking.

On the journey.. A person caught my attention.

"(Y/n)?"

What is she doing at this late? She walked unbalanced and almost trip.. did she drunk? I change my direction and walk closer to her.

"(y/n) what are you doing at this late?" I asked while standing in front of her. She looked up at me and smile. Her face was really red.

She drink again.

"yoouu.." she pointed her finger on my face. But before she could complete her words.. she collapse toward me.

"Omo?!" I hold her in my arm.

What am i going to do with her? I put her arm on my shoulder and i wrapped my arm on her waist to support her.

I walked us to my home way. After 10 minutes.. we arrived.. i lay her on the sofa and went to the kitchen.

I took some medicine in the cupboard and pour a glass of water. I went to her.. she already sleep soundly on the sofa.

I put down the tray and sat across her. She turned her head to my direction which makes her hair covering her face in the process. I lean closer and brushed off the hair aside.

I carresed her cheek while staring at her like there is no day after this. Her puffy cheeks.. her swollen lips..

Ohhh wait? What am i thinking? I pull my hand away and came back to my earlier spot. Don't you ever think like that Youngjae! I warned myself.

Suddenly she wakes up and look at me. I'm  terrified

"Youngjae?" She quickly get up. Her eyes were checking around room before stopping at me.

"Why am i your house?" She frowned.

"You were drunk.. here.. eat this.." i hand her the medicine.

She confused at first but took the medicine by the way. I stared at her while she gulped down the water.

There was a drop of water falling down on her jawline to her neck. After she's finished drink.. she suddenly stood up.

"i'm going home.."

"Wait!" I stood in front of her before she could go out.

"Youngjae.." she tried to push me aside but i held her wrist. She surprised by my sudden action.

"Oh..mian.." i released her wrist.

"err.. it's already late.. emm.. why don't you stay here tonight?" I carressed my neck.

My face heat up. Why did i ask her to stay?! Pabo Youngjae!

She stared at me and sighed.. "arasso.."

Then she went back to the sofa and sat on. I don't expect that she would agree. Now.. how am i going to with her?

"Eer..ehem.. you can sleep at the guest room (y/n).. it's cold out here.." i clear my throat and awkwardly smile. Why my heart beat so fast?

She didn't speak anything. Instead she walked to the upstair. I follow her behind but keeping a distance. She enter my room.. wait? My room!?

I rushed toward her and enter the room as well. Unfortunately she had been asleep. Wow.. fast asleep huh? She didn't cover up the blanket on her body. So I pull up the blanket for her.

"Youngjae.." her soft voice heard.

I froze while having my hand stop in the process. My eyes widened and i'm starting to sweat.

I continue to pull up the blanket when she suddenly wrapped her arm on my neck makes me almost fall on her. Luckily I'm fast enough to prevent myself from crushing her..

Our face almost touched. I could feel her breath on my lips. Urghhh.. my mind going crazy by our position.. with me on top of her! And the closeness of us!

Youngjae control! Control your need! Don't let the evil control your mind! Think youngjae! Think!

Our lips touched for no reason. Oh no.. I was surprised but then i kiss her.

"Youngjae!" She pushed me from her. Now she wide awake.

On your face youngjae! Now how am i going to explain this?

"Uh..err..it's not what you think.. uh.. it's just-" she cutted me off.

"Did you just kissed me?" She look at me with a serious expression.

"it's not what-"

"Did you just kissed me?" Her tone rises.

"Huh.. y-yes?" I stuttered.

I couldn't straightly stare into her eyes. But then a hand pull me down which caused me on kneel on the floor.

She cupped my face and kissed me again. I'm totally shock. Then she pull away blushing.

"Why am i doing this?" She softly said while still cupping my face and our forehead touched.

I could hear the door creak open.

"Yeobo?! Ohh my god! What are doing?! (Y/n)ssi?!"

Oh shit!

____________________________________________

'Yeobo' means honey. Its a call for a marriage couple to each other FYI

Vote and comment what you think about this story~ kamsahamnida..