Unexpected (request)

[ Request from @VivianYang8 ]
This is for you~ i hope you like it^^

Ashley's POV

"It goes round an-ouch!" I stumbled one step back.. WHO THE HELL IS DISTURBING MY WORLD?! My books were falling from my arm and scattered all over the hallway..
With the anger feeling.. i quickly kneel down and collect the books.. my precious books~ i just bought it yesterday and it already ruined.. huhu..

A pair of arms help me.. my sudden anger approach again.. when i look up.. i blushed but my anger cover me up.. "Ohh..the most 'killing boy' wants to help me? Wow" i scoffed and quickly grabbed the book from him and glare.. he show his killing smile that always melted the girls heart.. hah!

You think that i'm just like the other girls? Pfft! Beware handsome boy.. i know how your game.. i'm not fall for it "Mianhe.. neo gwenchanayo?" He check my body.. i stepback before that little dirty hand land on me..

"-tch!" I scoffed and pass by him.. i don't want to go further with his game.. i know that he intentional bump on me..

Yugyeom's POV

I bumped on someone and it's girl.. i feel sorry so i went to help her.. when our gazes connected.. wow.. but she just glare at me and walk away.. wuuu.. i never see this kind of attitude when i'm with other girls.. hmm.. she's cute..

Skip

During the recess.. i decide to eat with the members.. as usual.. all the girls are almost collapse when we are passing by..

We sat on our usual table.. "Yug ya.. how is Shinhye? Do you have fun with her?~" Jackson nudge my left arm and chuckle.. the others chuckle along.. i just playfully roll my eyes and drink the yogurt..

"Shinhye? Wow.. i thought you still with Minah.." Jaebum said.. and disbelief.. "Look who's talking.." Jinyoung laugh out off his ass..

"I have to go to the washroom.." i excused and walk away.. "Yug ya! You have enough girls already! Stop finding!" I heard Jackson shout and laugh at the back.. i only can shake my head of him.. we are just the same..

"Oppa!" I heard Shinhye voice.. not again.. i face palming in my mind.. i turn to where she is.. and smile weakly at her.. "Have you eat already? Want to go with me?" She cling on my arm..

"Na mogoso.." i smile at her.. she pouted.. before i can do anything.. she push me to the wall.. i shock by her rough action.. her hands travel on my chest to my abs.. "Shinhye ya.." i hold her hands to stop her..

"Waeyo? I want to pay back.." she lean beside my ear and whisper.. i remember about the kiss yesterday but she was the one who pull me into her lips.. i didn't reply her back..

Actually.. we are not couple.. maybe she tought we are.. i just wanna have fun..

My eyes widened and i change our position.. now i'm the one who pushed her to the wall.. she excited.. i lean close and she automatically close her eyes..

"Hmm..you like this huh? Slut.." my voice low when i said the last word.. i look around.. no one? I look back to Shinhye "I don't even like you.." i whisper beside her ears..

She opened her eyes and pushed me roughly from her.. "y-you what?!" She almost teary.. at my kind side.. i feel guilty but.. this is the truth..

"Find another good guy for you.." i bluntly said.. she tears and run away.. "Mianhe.." i whisper watching her run away.. i love someone else.. and its love..

Ashley's POV

I saw something that i shouldn't see.. ohh god! It's make me jealous! What? Ugh! I should go to the library.. i quickly enter the library and went to the shelf..

Now.. I'm arguing with my mind about the books.. This one or this one? But i want to read both! Maybe i can borrow it? Hehehe..

I happily walk to the counter but before i do.. someone block my way.. aish! When i look up.. huuuhhhh.. why i always meet him!?

"Ashley.." Yugyeom tower me.. i try to move aside but he moves too.. "excuse.." i try to be nice before i lost my temper.. he still block me! "Yug-" suddenly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me far away from the people..

"Let me go!" I shout quitely.. we are still in the library and this guy! Try to do something! Help me! After we reached at the end of the last shelf.. he pinned me to the wall..

I whimpered.. "shhh.." he hushed.. you what?! "Listen.. i'm sorry.." he pull his hand from my shoulders.. what's wrong with this guy?! Is he crazy or what?! Why did he sorr-ohhh.. i just remember about the  incident earlier..

He look down to his feet.. i stare at him for a few seconds.. he looks really guilty.. he make me think twice.. should i accept his apology? But this is not a big matter to think about.. i should accept it..

"Yugyeom.. it's nothing.. i'm the one who should hold my temper.. i accept your apology.." i patted his shoulder.. maybe he is not that bad at all..

Yugyeom's POV

S-she what? I thought that she will slap me.. but.. she just accept my apologised.. who is she actually? She changed my mind and my heart too..

Flashback

When Shinhye was leaning on me.. i saw Ashley approach to our way.. she saw us.. and she look hurt? Or i'm imagining it?

Without thinking.. i change our position.. then.. i look around.. where is she? After that.. i tell Shinhye that i'm not inlove with her because i inlove with Ashley..

I try to look at her face but i.. wooo.. what's with me?! I never feel like this before.. she flustered me! My face hot and reddened.. hope she doesn't see it..

"I should go.." she said.. "Wait!" I block her with my arm.. "i-i lo-love you.." i stare deeply into her eyes.. expected she shocked..

"Yug-hmm" i kiss her.. with full of love.. oh my god! What am i doing?! A few seconds.. her hands sneak around my neck and pull me closer.. does it means? Yes? I wrapped my arm around her waist..

After that.. we broke the kiss.. our breath uneven.. "i'm sorry.." i said with our forehead still touch.. "don't say sorry if you are loving me in that kiss.." Ashley smile sweetly..

"Can you be my girlfriend?" I propose her.. she nodded and pull me into another kiss.. so this is the feeling of love..

In the classroom..

"I lose.." she pout.. "lose? What lose?" I lean on the chair and wait for her to continue..
"i fall for you playboy.." and i feel in paradise.. i won her heart..

________________________________________

So....
How is it @VivianYang8 ? I only hope that i'm satisfying your request (>_<)

Vote and comment guys~ ♡♡

Our exams had finished today! Yeay! Hoping for the good results.. Amen