Trust Me (request)

(Request from @Infinite_LxD )

____________________________________

Yuri's POV

I took a deep breath and shoulder my school bag.. "it's gonna be a tough day" i mumbled and had my first step into that new school.. i just transferred to this school because of my parents.. and you know what.. it is not a new thing to me..

After asking those some students about my classroom.. the first thing that was greeting me was a pail of water.. what the heck! Who did this?! I cursed in my mind but my expression feelingless.. i bite my lips as i continue to walk inside drenched.. i heard some of students were whispering and laughing..

"Omo!? What is going on? Are you okay Yuri ssi?" Finally.. Mrs.Kim is here.. she looked at me concernly and hand me her handkerchief.. "Kamsahamnida sesengim.." i give her a small smile after i bowed..

"Tell me who did this?!" Mrs.Kim raised her voice in mad.. yupp.. just give a punishment to that person.. someone who did this is totally a jerk..

Everybody were whispering and looking at each other.. suddenly a male student stand up and shoot me a glare.. i quickly looked away from his stare.. "Mark Tuan.. you again.." i see Mrs.Kim sigh heavily.. did she said again? Woo.. i should be more careful with this guy..

"I'm sorry.. i don't know that we will have a new student.. that trap is for Jackson.. unluckily she was the one who get.." Mark explained.. he smiled apologetic to me.. i was a little bit surprised by that..

"I'm sorry Mrs.Kim!" A voice suddenly interrupted as a furious footsteps can be heard at the corridor.. when i turned to the side.. a blond hair male student was breathing heavily like he was in a running competition.. he stared at me surprisely as i am..

"Wang Jackson.. you are late.." Mrs.Kim point her index finger as she asks Jackson to take a sit.. ahh.. so.. he is Jackson that Mark talked about.. this guy must be funny and clumsy..

"I'm sorry about this kind of chaos in your first day at this school Yuri ssi.. so.. now let's begin the introduction.." she claps after saying that.. "Annyeonghaseyo.. Park Yuri imnida.." i bow..

-------

"Hey.. new girl.." i turn around as i about to walk out for the recess.. he again.. "oh? Hi.." I give him a smile.. "my name is Mark.. its nice to meet you.." he grinned holding out his hand.. we shook our hands.. "you too.." i said before i turn to back to walk..

"You don't say much do you?" He asked chuckling.. i sigh and face him again.. "what is there to say?" I asked.. smiling sweetly and then go leaving him alone in the class..

After the recess..

"Hi!" A figure lean against the lockers beside me when i about to close the locker.. "hi.." i feel weird because why he always follow me? Mark.. hmm.. what a nice name.. what a nice boy although he looked kind of a player.. so he was probably best avoided.. i thought not knowing that i stare at him quite long..

"Yuri?" He snapped and chuckles.. "what are you thinking? Looking deep tho.." he continue.. "ah.. nothing.."i bite my lips embrassement..

"Hi! What is going on here?" A girl came over and stand beside mark closely.. "my name is Min.. whats yours?" She asked.. i said mine while shake hands with her.. "ahh.. nice.. so anyway mark.. i was wondering maybe we could hang out again today?" She asked smirking at him..

"Umm.. actually i was going to offer to show Yuri around.." mark said looking at me the same time Min stand daggers at me.. i shook my head and smiled softly.. "no.. i wouldn't want to come between anything.. you's two hang out.. i will be fine.." i nodded and turn around to walk..