Mark Tuan

(Y/n)'s POV

I'm walking down the street with my hands inside the pockets. The wind was cold today so I let my hair down instead of tied up. As I'm walking, a bench under the tree caught my eyes. So I decided to sit there for a few minutes because my feets started to feel numb. Humming.. I watched the birds flew and chirp together in the air. They looked so happy.

Suddenly a pair of arms snake around my body which caused me to flinch hard. It's surprising until the point which i almost thought of shouting out loud for help. Damn Mark. Lucky that i recognized your scent.

His embrace warmed me up. Instead of scolding him, a smile formed on my lips. His head tilted so he could see my face properly. That damn smile.

"Mark.." I cooed.

He's never failed to stop me from smiling when he's around. He always cheer me up when I'm down and brought me to the place where we are going to have fun. He never bored of me.. i think. Even though sometimes I hurt his feeling but he's still showing his smile. His deep dimple and his heart for me.

He hugged my shoulder tightly from back while leaning his chin on my right shoulder. His breath tickled my neck.

"What're you doing here? You will get cold if you sit here.." probably the cutest voice he could say out

I turned my head to his side and the smile was the first to greet me. He chuckled cutely when i finally met his eyes. Our faces only inches near which caused my heart started to beat fast than normal while my face heat up. I quickly look away..

Then.. his arms gone made me a little wonder. He sat beside me while his left arm surround my shoulder again.

"Why are you here?" I asked still not looking at him. I don't want him to see my red face..

I could see that he was starring at me from my peripheral vision. Smirk forming as he came closer. What was he thinking about? His face nearing my right cheek and his hot breath touched the side of my face. Ugh.. I'm not comfortable.

"I'm the one should asking you.." he whispered

OH MY GOD.. What am I going to do with this boy?! He always make me flustered.

I turn my head at him to answer but he literally put his lips on mine as if to shut me down. Of course i don't expect that to happen! Even though, it's hard to not respond to his kiss..so...

His hands land on my back and pull me closer to his body. He kissed me passionately as i grabbed his jacket. After a few seconds.. We broke the kiss. It made me flustered. Still holding me with our head touches. He spoke..

"Let's get out of here and get something to keep us warm.." he breath on my lips.

I pushed him a little while looking into his eyes.

"I know a cafe that is near from here.." a little flirty wouldn't harm right?

He smiled showing his white teeth. He was satisfied and i know from the expression he did. Then he grabbed my hand and pull me up to stand with him.

We walked side by side with our hands interwined.. Now I realised that I'm so lucky.. I'm lucky to have him..

___________________________________________

That is for the first.. melting? Haha.. I know you did.. curious who's come next?.. wait for my update..

Don't forget to vote and comment!