Bam Bam

I'm quite disappointed because i got no request after the first one anymore..
i'm waiting and waiting for it but no.. and i feel that my stories were not that good for you.. i'm really sorry..

Sometime i thought that maybe i should stop until this chapter only.. :( but..
I don't know.. don't ask me why.. i just kind of upset..

Some of you guys commented.. and it's cheer me up.. all of it positive.. thank you for the support and it's motivated me..

But now.. *sigh*

_____________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

It's really hurt.. Pang! I jumped a bit and my body is shaking of scared.. my tears flow out like a stream.. i just froze in that position.. at the corner of the room.. hugging my knees.. hoping for the compassion eventhough it's just a little of it..

The blood that is flowing from my head and my arm now was infecting my shirt.. the milky white shirt that was a gift from my mom now turns to red.. the precious gift was ruined in just a minute..

"You are useless!" That words are stabbing my heart in millions time.. how can it get out from the mouth the one that i love a lot.. care a lot? Am i that useless? Stupid?

"I don't want to see your face anymore.. now get out!" My legs are being pull and i whimpered been dragged out from my room.. my unforgetable memories.. my.. family..

All of the parts of my body are hurt especially my back that was been kicked for a millions times.. i knew its turn to blue now.. but i don't care because it does not as hurt as my heart..

I was being pushed out from my house with my things.. and all the things that i can do is sitting on the ground.. weakly.. the tears that was flowing before were gone.. i just blankly stare at the grass.. ignoring the barking of the Jack.. my lovely dog..

The sound of the chains was heard.. i know he wants to be release.. but.. i don't want him to be with me.. he will suffer with me.. without thinking to long.. i slowly raise up my legs and stand..

My legs are shaking and i almost fall again but i endure it.. i collect all of my things.. put it into the bag.. Jack's bark become louder and he try hardly to release himself from the chains..

"Goodbye Jack.." that's all i can say.. my voice crack and dry.. i walk out to the gate and turn to see our beautiful house for the last time.. i sigh.. but the other parts of my body are happy because now i free from the dark world..

Bam bam's POV

I afraid that she will hurt again.. all the bad thought come to my mind.. what if her leg is broken? Oh no way?! Agh! I had warned her to not go there anymore but she.. ugh!

She's just a weak girl.. but she acted she can fight through it.. everytime she went to school.. all i can see are bruises and wounded.. how it's hurt me to see her in pain! But she just smile to me and tell everthing is fine.. you liar!

I look at the clock.. it's evening already.. and the sky is getting dark.. i wonder what is she doing now? Is she safe? Has she eaten yet? I need to call her..

Tut..tut.. "the number that you call is now out-" "What!? Why is she not answering me?!" I'm getting worried and sweating like a hell now.. i decide to go out and went to her house with all the might i have..

A few minutes later..

I'm in front of her house gate.. sigh.. i never enter her house before because i know they won't let anyone unrecognize to come inside.. even (y/n)'s friend..

I heard Jack's barking.. what is wrong with him? Jack looks uncomfortable and try to run but his neck was choked by the chains.. i walk up to him and knees down..

He won't bite me.. he knew me.. "hey Jack.. what's wrong?" I untied the chains on his neck.. suddenly he run fastly out push me aside.. i sense something wrong with it.. Jack only close with (y/n).. he never leave her alone until now..

I decide to follow jack rather than enter the hell.. i quickly enter my car and follow jack.. it's better using car than run after the dog right?

I relief that i found jack not far away from me.. i saw jack sneeze the ground and stop.. his head wonder around.. then he run again makes me pushing the gas and follow him until..

"(Y/n)!" I stopped the car and rushed outside.. i run to her only to see her unconciously layed on the road.. her head and arms full of scratches and blood.. i rest her head on my lap..

"(Y/n).. why are you here? (Y/n)! Answer me!" I shake her shoulder lightly and patted her cheek.. but she still didn't move.. i lean my ear near to her nose.. she's breathing!

Without thinking.. i quickly carry her bridal style to my car.. Jack follow me behind.. i layed her at the backsit and Jack enter too..

I drive us to the hospital as fast as lighting.. i only care about her live now.. in few of minutes.. we arrived.. i carry her inside and get the help from the nurse..

They took her from me.. i weakly watch them bring her far from me and enter the room.. i sit on the bench fisting and praying.. please save her dear God..

My clothes are now drenched because of her blood.. i think about what's he did to her.. how dare he touch her like that.. how dare he never care of her.. how- "Mr?" I startled.. "y-yes?" I stand up in front of the doctor..

How long was i thinking? I don't even realise that the doctor was come out.. "how is she?" I rush.. the doctor sigh when looking at me.. please.. please say something good..

He shake his head.. my soul is gone straight away after that.. i feel on my knees and my tears come out little by little.. why do you leave me?

______________________________________

That's for today.. and i thought it can be last? Or not?

Vote and comment please..