My Strong Girl (request)

[Request from @jacksoneira ]
I know you excited there~~ this is for you~

_____________________________________

Hyeri's POV

"Hmm~" i'm laying on the sofa with my earphones pluck on.. my eyes closed while i'm enjoying it.. it is really nice.. i love this song..

"Na-yahhh!!!" When i'm about to sing.. someone has pull off my earphones and tickle down my feets.. i kick the head of the person..

"Ahh..appayo~" he rubbed his forehead and sit beside my legs.. he fakely sobbed and in so much pain.. yeah.. just cry over there and i will continue listen to the song..

Before i can return to my earlier position.. Jackson hold my wrists and pull me to sit up.. "Wae~? Can't i enjoy my time?" I whine.. "lets get out over here.. come on.." he grinned while pull me up along with him..

"Go change.." he push me upstair.. i wonder where he wants to bring me? After 15 minutes.. we are done and go out from the house to the place that Jackson said surprise.. what surprise is it?

30 minutes later.. we arrived..

Wait a minute.. Han river? Why are we going here? "Jackson.." i stop my steps.. i blankly stare at the things in front of us.. "Tada!" He widely open his arms..

Oh no! I know this is going to happen.. "No! Shireoyo!" I try to release his grip from my wrist and escape far away.. i don't want to ride bicycle! I had bad memories with it! I'm willing to ride the roller coaster than the bicyle..

He stare deeply into my eyes.. "i'm here.." he caressed my cheek.. it's comfort me but still i don't want to ride that.. i..i'm afraid..

There are two bicycles.. green and blue.. Jackson pick up the green one and look at my direction.. i just froze.. "come here jagiya.." he pull me closer..

"Can we go-" "shhhh.." he show his serious expression.. i scared a little by his action.. i just followed..

Jackson's POV

Why is she so cute?? Haha.. "Hop on.." i said.. she stare at me with her pleading eyes.. ugh.. please don't fall for it..

I wrapped my arm on her waist and pull her up to sit on.. i can feel that she is shaking.. she hold on my shirt tightly..

"Hyeri.. you can do it.." i give her some courage.. i hold her hands away from my shirt and put it on the handle.. she shakely hold it.. the bicycle wiggle and i hold it.. "look! It's dangerous!" She shout terrified..

I giggle by her action.. "Trust me.." i said.. she nodded.. "first.. hold this handle and stable yourself.." she did what i said.. "then.. when you are ready.. put your feet on the padle.." she followed..

I stand behind her holding her waist.. i have a plan.. hehehe.. "and.. go!" I push her.. "yahh!! Omma!!!" She shout terrified.. i run after her.. i afraid that she will fall down.. but..

She made it.. she is cycling.. i stop from running and watch her happy face.. "omo?! Omomomo! Jackson!" She shout excitedly.. "Hyeri! Turn around!" i command.. and proud of her.. she make a u-turn..

Something caught my sight.. and my eyes widened.. "Jacksonie.." she smile widely.. she stop in front of me like a pro.. and it's almost crash me.. pheww..

"You did a great job!" I thumbs up.. an idea just come to my mind.. i wanna tease her a bit.. hehe.. i went beside her and lean closely to her ear..

"I love pink.." my voice is low.. she look up at me confusely.. i just wink at her.. and rushed to the blue bicycle..

"Pink? What? Wait a minute.." her eyes widened and she glare at me with those beutiful killing eyes.. i bite my lips and wink again..

She stomp her feets toward me and start to punch my bicep multiple of times with her little fists.. i whine and chuckle.. it does hurt but not that hurt..

"What's my fault? I just said that i love pink.." i chuckle and whine.. she stop punching me.. and her face reddened.. "you saw my panty.. and it means the other people saw it too.." She pull her skirt down..

I feel guilty.. i hold her hand and pull her closer to me.. "Hey.. i'm kidding.. i didn't see it.." i hug her while caressed her head.. her face is on my chest.. honestly.. her skirt doesn't flip over actually.. i just tease her by that..

"Is it really pink?" I continue and look down to her face still hugging.. she poked my forehead and hug me tightly.. "i hate you" her embraced comfort me.. "i love you too.." i kiss the crown of her head.. i can sense that she is smilling..

Now i already rid off her bad memories.. i don't want her to be scare anymore.. she is a strong girl.. and my girl..

How lucky am i to have this beautiful creature like her.. i'm willing to give my body for her to kick and punch everyday as i'm not missing her.. i love you Hyeri..

______________________________________

End..
Sorry if it's short.. i'm doing the best for it.. tell me how you feel~ @jacksoneira

Vote and comment..