Bonus Chapter✌

Hie fellas!
I'm back with another bonus chapter🙌🙌
Because we have completed 100k.
I'm happy about it😌
So, I hope you'll like this
Bonus Chapter

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

I opened my eyes in the middle of the night to find someone adjusting them self on the bed. I screamed loudly and my mouth was closed with one hand.

"Why the hell are you screaming. Its me.." I relaxed as I heard his voice and he put on the lamp light. He smiled looking at me while I hopped upon him. He was finally back after his shooting! It had been a month since we met each other.

"I missed you so much" I said and hugged him even more tight he hugged me tight while kissing my forehead. We broke the hug and he kissed my lips lightly, which turned into a passionate one. In between our hands took each others clothes off. We both were only in our inner wears when he hovered upon me.

WARNING- MATURE CONTENT!!

"I missed you." He whispered lazily into my ears while I shivered. Slowly his hands travelled to my back and he unhooked my bra. I closed my eyes when he used his teeth to take the straps off. He held one of the strap with his teeth and brought it down till my hands while kissing them all way. I moaned as his tongue teased my bre**ts while his other hand took out my bra completely off and threw it at some corner. His tongue caressed all over my bre**ts while one of his hand pressed the other one. I bit my lips to control myself from moaning while my nails dug onto his back. After lot of teasing he pulled back and came upto my lips and claimed them for a harsh kiss. In between the kiss his hands moved downwards to my body and rubbed my feminine part while I moaned in between the kiss and he kept rubbing all over. He broke the kiss and I was breathing heavily he kissed my forehead and moved down. His teeth took out my last piece of cloth while he entered of his fingers inside me and I moaned loudly his finger moved to and fro inside me while I kept moaning loudly his name. He stopped in between and I opened my eyes, he kissed over my feminine part, and thrust his tongue inside while I moaned loudly. She stopped just when I was about to c*m he took his boxers off and without any warning entered inside me while kissing my lips. After almost an hour or so he came out of me and slept beside me while I snuggled into his chest and he pecked my forehead patted my head for me to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You think I should come for this??" I asked.

"You should. I want you to be there if I win the award.

It was Award Night! Manik was nominated for the best actor. He wanted me to join him there. While I didn't wanted to go. There has been lot of buzz of news about both of us. I don't like to be the headlines! But still I gave in because after all he mattered to me the most. I got ready into the red gown Manik had gifted me for our 10 month anniversary! Yes, and we've been living with each other since 8 months. Since then everything has been amazing. Even though I left my job! Yes. I did because 2 months before Amms, she passed away leaving all of us alone. From then I took care of the orphanage. I can't leave those children.