The Most Shocking Truth!!!

Heya all...
Look what you guys made me do?!
There you guys go
With another update.
I was very much overwhelmed with the response you guys gave me.
So...
A new update😄😄
And a big thanks to all of those
Who blessed my parents.
For their
Wedding Anniversary💞💞💞

#part_21.
••••••••••••••••
Nandini.

We all entered the venue and I glanced to the name. My friend Sanjana she never mentioned her fiancé name to us! I had asked her many times. She was a roommate to me, when I used to live near the office area. I had shifted to mukti's place when I had that bike accident and after that I never felt to go back to my apartment and neither did mukti let me go!

Sanjana was a very nice person from heart. She didn't knew anything about my past but she was a good friend. I was really happy for her. I was damn excited to know who the guy is. So I glanced the thermo col board which was in a heart shape and there was name.

Sanjana
♥♥♥
Madhyam.

The name. Madhyam?! Nandini don't be so stupid. There are many madhyam in this world he is not the only one. And you know. He is dead 4 years back!!! I reminded myself. If it would have been earlier I'd have broke down with the thought that madhyam left me!!

But now?!

No.

I'm happy, happy with Manik. I know that I do have feelings for him. In fact both of knew that we have something between us, from the first meet itself!

But were we ready to accept this?!
Or were we ready to tell this to one another?!
I think I'll be waiting for the perfect time.
But when will the time come?!
It will soon...

"Sorry for being late guys" alya said as she approached us.

"Oh wow! Look at you" mukti said looking at alya she was indeed looking very beautiful. Wearing a half-saree which was very elegant.

"Thanks" she said smiling

"Let's go then" I said and they both nodded.

"By the way tujhe dress mila kaha se?" Mukti asked.