The-Day

#part_24.

One more!!!
😢😢😢

Okay. Before you guys read the update.
I have taken almost a week to write this whole thing! So make sure that you do vote and comment.
Do comment whether you liked it or not doesn't really matter.

Please comment whether it was good or bad!

And di remember the next update will be updated according to your votes and comments!!!

Happy reading!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

I woke up in the morning next to her. She was smuggling into my chest as the sun's rays were disturbing her beauty sleep. I brushed off the hairs which were covering her face. She looked like an angel while sleeping. Yesterday when I saw her with that guy it did make me jealous. Though I denied but I was. Jealous.

Can't help it. What's mine is mine. I can't let anybody else touch her!!!

She moved a little in between her sleep. I covered her with my arms and pulled her over myself.

She opened her eyes.

"Good morning" I said and pecked her forehead.

"Morning" she said with a bright smile.

"Oho.. Love birds get up Nandu you have work" we both heard a voice from outside and knock on the door. We both giggled. Nandini got up and so did I.

"I'll leave to my home?" I asked her.

"Hm.." She just hmmed.

"Nandu"

"Ha?!"

"I'll be busy today. We may won't be able to meet" I said and her face fell down.

"Oh. Its ok. I'll be fine" she said smiling or should I say faking a smile.
"Hey.." I said and hugged her and I knew she'd miss me. But can't help it. I need to be away from her so that I can arrange everything for the perfect day.

"Its ok manik. I'll be fine." She said and I smiled and kissed her forehead. And left for home.

I reached home and found out that Alya and Dhruv are in there. I decided not to look anywhere and just enter my room. I really didn't wanted my sister to feel awkward!

I entered my bedroom and sat on my beanbag. And thought about what she would like?! Which way would she like it?!

She has always been simple. I haven't seen her surrounded with many expensive things. So yes, she may like it simple and sweet!

I started looking for a location. And when I found one I booked it right away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nandini.

It was almost evening and I didn't receive a call from him! Is he that busy?! Well may be as Dhruv is here alya must be spending time with him. And manik would have been busy in the office.

Ok Nandu you need to be mature. He was with you all these days. So what he has work today?! He'll spend time with you! Well no as you have finished your work let's head to home!

I reached home and unlocked the door. I sighed and lied down on the couch and switched the TV on. Switched the channels and found F.R.I.E.N.D.S. playing. I watched the show and laughed.