Lost....

Nandini.

"We can't do that. I mean if this report is not presented well it may cause many problems to us." I said as I was in a meeting for our latest report about political tiffs.

Finally meeting was over with lot of compromises to many of ideas and matching up all ideas.

I was just having coffee and completing my job when I stared at a particular point and I was lost...

"Nandini. Miss. Nandini where r u lost? These days u aren't concentrating on work if something wrong? I really think u need a break."

"No.. No sir I am perfectly fi9 its just that I was a bit tired can I take a leave to home now?"

"Ya sure. You have been engaging urself into lot of work load u should take rest" he said and left my cabin. Yes he was ri8 I was taking up loads unnecessarily so that work can at least engage my mind. But no. All my attempts to engage myself failed miserably. Since the day I met him I was lost into him. It had been almost 20 to 25 days I had met him. I could always sense restlessness of my heart it would always provoke me to meet him. And fortunately my mind never gave up. It said it isn't ri8. Yes it isn't. Just one meet and I was lost to him. The way he cared for me, the way he touched me, the way he kissed me, everything would come in mind daily.

His smile, his perfect jawline, the mole above his lips, his well built features all these things would flash in my mind. And adrenaline would rush into my body with lot of desires. Yes, I wanted him, I wanted him to make me his forever. It felt like I am made for him and nobody else.

Then....

A loud thud....

------------------------

"Babe r u allri8? Pagal hai tu kuch ho jata toh? Don't u have your eyes?"

"Mukku. Mai kaha hu?" And I snapped the most lamest question I knew I am in hospital but y?

"U r on a vacation. Hum Morocco aye hai.. Duffer admit hai tu hospital me. Kaise nai hogi? Tujhe toh aaj kal surf tera hero nazar aata hai." Mukti said and I was like... U started again.

"Mukku I am sorry."

"Forget it. How r u does this wound hurt?" And the very next moment she turned into the most caring soul on the earth she touched my face and caressed my wound on head slowly making sure that she doesn't hurt me. And I was shocked was this the same girl who was shouting like a maniac on me?

"No its fi9" I said and she nodded with a smile.

"Chalo let me get u these medicines so that my heroine gets fi9. Ok? I'll be back soon." She winked at me and left. Yes we always acted like we r lovers. She being a boy and me being a girl. We would call each other as hero and heroine.

I tried recalling what happened. And that's what happened I was riding my bike and all the thoughts crossed over my mind and then a car hit me from front and then I don't remember anything. Honestly if anyone would even push me I'd have been unconscious bcoz I really didn't had habit of eating my food on time. And last I had was. A piece of bread with coffee and that too yesterday morning. Usually I am a foodie but then these days I really didn't feel hungry. Or may b I pretended as I am not hungry.

"Nandu.. Sweet hearts what happened to u?" Alya came inside and panicked as she saw me.

"Chill its ntng. I am all good. I just met with an accident while coming back to home. Don't worry." I said and she nodded.

"You'll be fi9 soon ok? Don't worry." Alya said and sat beside me.

"Where is mukti?"

"She has gone to get some medicine."

"U know when she called me I was with nyeonika I panicked like hell."

"Did u get what u wanted?" I asked her and she gave me a smile.

"I did it finally. I completed my dad's last wish. And from now I'll never let my Bhai suffer from her. She'll be thrown out forever."

"Hola alya."

"Hey mukti."

"Nandu u gotta a discharge so we will go to my place. And no arguments over this. I know u aren't having ur food on time." Mukti said and I nodded. Bcoz if I argued on any of her points she'll make sure that I am in the hospital itself. And honestly home is always better.

----------------------------

"She is most disgusted person on this earth. I saw with my eyes. She... She was kissing that Harshad. My mother was kissing a guy who was near to my age. U know I felt so disgusted of myself. I didn't told this to Bhai o know that will hurt him to the core and I really don't want that to happen.
He has already had so much. Just bcoz me he was holding on but now I won't stop him. And that bitch soha. If she ever comes to my home I'll rip her." Alya said with anger spitting words.

"Alya chill. Everything is fine now. Don't worry." Mukti said and she nodded.

"Nandini have ur food.. Ew.. It has turned cold. Nandu.. Wait I'll warm it up" mukti said and left. From last 20 mins. I didn't had a single bite as alya received a call from him. Yes from manik. And he knew now that I'm not well the phone was on speaker and he said ask her i.e ask me to take care of myself.

"Nandini. I know what happened between u and Bhai. That day. Don't worry. I know he likes u. And I know that u do too." Alya said and I was like what should I say.

"Alya. Its ntng such. I said without facing her and she nodded with a smile which said I know everything."

----------------------

The sun rays disturbed my sleep and mukku had informed my boss that I met with an accident so I won't be back to work till 7 days. 7 days?! Huff. Ntng can atop this girl.

I woke up and took a bath taking out my dressing it would hurt me whenever water would go through it.
Then I changed into my dress which would usually be at mukti's place.

I changed into my dress and mukti did my dressing. Alya was as usual busy with her Bhai talking about his morning stuffs.

Manik.

"Rithima I never thought that we'll come this far together... Now that we r. I want to say this to u. Rithima we love each other since 2years. Will u marry me?" I asked her going on my knees and she mouthed her face with her hands...

"Rithima my knee is hurting say something" I said and she hugged me tight.

"I love u so much. Yes I'll marry and only u"

------------------------

Now don't ask me about manik POV. If u guys have brains apply them think about it what it may be. May be u guys find a loop hole.😂😂😂

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
👐👐👐👐👐
🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊
My hands are up...
And even covering my mouth to not spill beans till next part😁😁😁😉😉😉
I won't be typing anymore.👻👻👻

Stay blessed😇😇😇