Unexpected Encounters.

Well.. Many of u were ri8 about that proposal... And to know what is it. Check out the update.😏😏😏
#part5
Manik.

She hugged me tight and there was a loud sound. Which said. "Cut it" and we relaxed. I was at shoot that too outdoor shooting. We were shooting at Paris and in that so-called filmy style in was proposing her in front of Eiffel tower. This was the last scene to be shoot here. And we it was a pack up now. I had promised my baby girl to return by tomorrow morning so that we together could finish nyeonika chapter forever.

Director announced pack up very happily and we moved to our hotels and something was really fishy about that rithima.

She was throwing herself upon me. And I was avoiding her. Yes know she was damn beautiful. But I was barely interested in her. And after her.. Nandini. I couldn't think about anyone else. All these days I missed her a lot. I really couldn't believe that within a single day she was so close to me. It felt like she was made for me. Only for me. I couldn't wait to meet her. And tell her that I like her. And can't live without her.
I didn't met her these days since that day. I couldn't wait to meet her now. I tried to reach her office few times but that said she wasn't there and was out of Mumbai.

Nandini.

"Can u guys please take me out? I am really bored alone." I asked mukti and alya being frustrated and skipping channels. It was almost 3 days I was on bed rest my head was fi9 now and even then these two girls my best friends were acting like my security or bodyguards!

"Nandu.. U aren't well yet." Alya said.

"Get ready let's go." Mukti said and I looked at her in shock.

"Go before I change my mind."mukti said again and I ran inside to get ready and I heard giggles.

Left to ri8 (mukti, nandini, alya)I left my hairs open

I left my hairs open. And mukti handed me a pink jacket and I made a face.

"Wear it I won't take u out." And I wore it and we went for a walk at a park nearby.

We walked around then stood in a round me facing alya and mukti in between us. I saw the face in front me. Which shocked me. There he was crowd was gathering all over around him but he walked and covered alya eyes.

"U can't be serious! Bhai.." Alya said and manik he smiled and took of his hands alya hugged him tight. And he patted her head while looking towards me and soon a frown appeared on his face. May be bcoz he saw a bandage dressing around my head. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. Our little staring session didn't go unnoticed by mukti. She was smiling at me.

"Bhai I missed u so much." Alya said after breaking the hug.

"So did I baby girl." Aw.. That was so cute did he just call her baby girl? That was so sweet of him and actually shows that how much he loves alya. I adored both of them.