That was too close...

Nandini.

He held me tighter by my waist and I gasped at his sudden move. And I felt him chuckle.

"Have u ever realised or been said that how cute u are?" He said whispering into my ears and I felt butterflies were playing in my stomach.

He traced his hands along my hairs.

"Ur hairs have always obsessed me." He said again whispering and I held on to his shoulder more tightly.

"Your cheeks I love the blush of ur cheeks" he said and actually made me blush and he smirked at me.

"Don't do that baby.. Unless u want me to be turned on." He called me baby did he? It sounded so good from his mouth and I couldn't help but blushed even more.

And before I knew I was pulled into a deep kiss with had all passion of his. I was at utmost pleasure even I missed his touch on me. The last time we kissed it was the best kiss ever. Our kiss grew more wild and he grabbed me up by my butt cheeks and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands travelled to my bare thighs his hands moved inside my dress and I gasped between the kiss. And I pulled him more close to me. I was running my hands all over his well built body and he was groaning as I did it. Feeling breathless we broke the kiss and joined our foreheads together. He walked with me wrapped around his waist but stopped as we heard the bell ring.. He let me down and I tried straighten my dress and hairs into a better condition. A little did I knew he was going to mess my hairs again..

He checked who was outside. And as he saw he grabbed me and messed up my hairs and I was too shocked to react.

 And as he saw he grabbed me and messed up my hairs and I was too shocked to react

And there she was wearing another kind of exposed dress.

"Mani....k... What r u doing here?" She looked at me.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking u that" manik asked her and she frowned.

"We aren't over so easily." That poha said.. Whoa! Wait isn't that a dish? Whatever.

"We are over soha. U need to accept that" manik said and I had a realization that her name is soha rather than poha!!!

"For whom are u leaving me? For this commoner like seriously?" I felt him gritting his teeth as she said bad about me and I hung my head down.

"Don't u dare say that! I'll dig ur grave. Listen ever since u entered in my life I hated u. I never loved u. U were u are and u always will be a bitch to me. Get that." Manik said and she that bitch faked tears.

"U aren't dating her r u?" She asked. And she seemed to be hopeful. And she had to be bcoz I really didn't knew what kind of relation we shared? What is it?

"Yes I am dating her!! Get lost now." She slammed the door on her face and he picked me up swiftly by my waist and carried me upon his shoulders. I didn't tried to protest as I knew I was wearing a short dress and if I did jerk a bit I'd be in trouble.