Its Him This Time.

Please vote.
It encourages me to write.
I really don't get any payment for writing.....
Happy reading :)

Manik.

Today I was having a very busy day! And I was sad as I won't be able to meet her today!

"Bhai yeh lo.. U will have something in ur stomach at least" alya said forwarding me a glass of juice.

She was quite these days.. She didn't used to talk much. She used to engage herself into lot of work and I was worried for her.

Whenever I used to ask her if something is wrong she'd avoid talking with me. The other day even Nandu backed off when I asked her about alya..

I am seriously worried for her. She's my sis I don't want anything bad to occur on her... But then she won't open up I knew...

I left for the shoots I had to attend!!

And hoped to see my girl at least one time in a whole day...

Nandini.

I got ready into my professional outfit

I got ready into my professional outfit. We had a guest today. And I had to make sure that arrangements are done well...

It had been few days since I wanted to tell manik about alya and dhruv I was bit scared to say that to him. What if he doesn't understand..

I didn't knew what to do. Even alya refused to say it by herself. She had asked me to do that work. And mukti had almost all possible ideas to turn our minds into a garbage bin! She asked me to seduce him!!!!

Seduce???

Has she lost her mind.? I'd probably like to do that but who does that to get a thing done?...

By now even I knew.. I am fallen for him. So bad. Now it seems like its beautiful everything with him is beautiful.

Today cabir had kept dinner at his place he had something important to announce.. And I was excited as I didn't meet navya since very long.. So I decided to come home soon and go to cabir's place.

Manik.
He said he'd be busy today.. And I was sad. I hoped to meet him at dinner. As cabir was manik's only close friend cabir will for sure invite him.

Let's hope for the best to happen...

I left for the office taking mukku's car. She let me take her car as I had reputation to maintain!!!

Soon I reached the office...

------------------------

And there... I was done with all my work and as I got down from my office I found out it was raining..