His Pain!!!

#part_16

Nandini.

We were walking through the beach it was high time he didn't spoke a single word! He just entwined our hands and kept walking in a slow pace. I was looking at him, his face, that,

That had something else. His eyes were speaking a different story. He wasn't the manik whom I had met for the first time. His eyes showed that he is somewhere down the line. Hurt.

Badly.

Did I do wrong by telling him about alya?! But he didn't even spoke a word about it. And his silence was killing me.

"Manik." I called him no response. I squeezed his hands again, no response. I was scared of this silent manik now.

I remembered Alya saying that "when manik is silent he shows his anger and his anger is the only thing I wouldn't want to see." And I wasn't really used to that angry side of manik that was really very unusual he was like a guardian angel for me who took away all the pains and gave me all the happiness that I deserved!

"Nandini" he called and I looked up at him. He wanted to share something. And to comfort him I rubbed my other hand on his arm and wrapped it around him and we kept walking.

"Alya... Who is she with?" He asked.

"Um.. Manik they are in a bit of complicated relationship. His name is Dhruv and he is CEO of the Vedant groups." I said and he looked at me with a doubt.

"Yes the one with whom malhotra's have a partnership for the recent project" I said and he nodded.

"Why did she hide this from me?" He asked and pain was clear in his voice.

"Manik.. She didn't had that courage to say this to you. She wanted me to say this to you." I said explaining to him. I really didn't wanted any misunderstandings to be created!

"Nandini... Its fine." He said. In knew he had something to say. I stopped walking even he stopped as he felt my hand being stretched, he looked behind.

"Manik.. What's wrong?" I asked and cupped his face.

"Nothing" he said turning his gaze away from me. I held his face and asked him to look into my eyes. There was something in his eyes which I couldn't see and I felt its been hidden.

"Manik. Someone had told me if you share the pain you feel better I can see through your eyes what is it? Just let it out" I said and he lowered his gaze. But then I was pushed a bit back. He hugged me so tight and with so kuch of force that I stepped back, and I hugged him back and rubbed his back.

--------------------------------

"I have always craved for a mother's love. You know I used to see my friends in the school bringing all the delicious food made by their mothers and I used to take the food made by Butlers of my home. I have always missed the moral support a mother gives to his son. Dad. He always loved us. He used to stay away from us. And when he used to come that was the only time when nyeonika used to behave well. In my earlier age I used to be confused of her behaviour and I really wanted nyeonika to be like that. But when I grew up I knew why she did all this..

Everybody say my dad's death.. Was an accident but only I know it was... It was her.. Nyeonika.. Who killed my father for his money and that day I took a promise to get all back whatever is my dad's." He said while we were sitting on the sand his hands were loosely on his knees which were pulled to his chest. And I was leaning on him. All while listening to him.

"You know I love alya very much. And I never let her know all this. Alya had always loved nyeonika and even nyeonika faked her love to alya! And when I made her realise this she was broken for many days she even suffered from eating disorders. That's why I never let her know that nyeonika killed dad. And she...
She thought about her most important decision of her life! And didn't even share with me."
He said and I got up and pulled him with me and we walked by the shore.