Friendships Day!!!

Thanks for the amount of votes they have increased!!!😄😄😄
And I'm very happy so here you go with an update...

Happy Friendships Day!!!

#part_15

Manik.

I got up listening to the alarm and it was just 6am. Who wakes up on 6am and that too on a Sunday?! Ah..

Nandini..

She had arranged the alarm of my phone to 6am. She had asked me to wale up early and exercise. She thinks I am not fit enough!!!

Really?!

The actor Manik Malhotra is not fit?! But I let that go if she's saying there might be some reason. I waled to the gym room in our home. And while going I peeped into alya's room. She was sleeping very peacefully.

There was even a smile on her face. I want her like that smiling always... I miss the time she used to spend with me? Why does she avoid me now?! Am I too old to hangout with. But never mind. Nandini had promised me that she'd let me know whatever is bothering alya.

I went into the gym room and exercised for 2 hours.

I walked upto the kitchen and had my protein shake

"Good morning Bhai" I heard a voice. And turned to find my sis in a very beautiful dress.

 And turned to find my sis in a very beautiful dress

"Good morning kiddo." I said and was about to hug her.

"Hey. Bhai no... See I am so well dressed and you are sweaty. No.." She stood away and I giggled.

"So where are you going" I asked her sitting on the countertop of the kitchen slab and alya poured milk to make coffee.

"Nandu has called me and mukti to a place so we are going there. Its a surprise from her" she said smiling