The one with "SMELLY CAT"

#part_18
Heya..
I'm early am I?!
Well I'll be ending this story at 25 parts. Since its an SS so it has to end soon!!!😐😐😐
Happy reading :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nandini.

"Let's get this girls night out begin" mukti exclaimed and i smiled at her excitement.

"Alya go get the beer from the fridge" mukti said and I eyed her.

"We don't have beer" I said.

"We do. The bottle I said that its apple juice that's beer" she said and I hut her with pillow.

"Taste once nandini you will love it" alya said.

"No thanks." I said and switched the TV on.

"No TV we're gonna watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S" alya said and passed me a pendrive from her bag. And she got up to fetch the so-called apple juice.

I inserted the pendrive into the TV and started it. We decided to watch season 2.

Both of the them kept sipping the beer and I concentrated on the show and laughed my heart out. It was a relief from the day's exhaustion! 

"What the fuck" mukti exclaimed as the lights went off.

"Lights chali gai" alya said in a drunk voice. And I noticed the both had emptied the 2litres bottle! And now I'm left to handle these both bitches!!!

"Mukti get up chalo room mei" I said and she nodded in a no.

"I won't... Alya.." Mukti called.

"Ha mukti" she said getting up from the floor she was literally swinging while walking she settled herself on the couch beside mukti. And I was standing in front of them.

"Alya.. You know Phoebe sings that song! Smelly cat smelly cat" mukti started singing and I slapped my head.
"What are they feeding you" alya said and mukti hi-fied her.

"Nandini... Join us." Mukti said and I nodded in a no.

"Come on babe... Let's enjoy" alya said and pulled me to sit on the couch

"Smelly cat smelly cat" mukti said. And alya gestured me.

"Its not your fault" I sang. And alya smiled.

"They won't take you to the vet" mukti sang.

"You're obviously not their favourite pet" alya joined.

"Smelly cat smelly cat its not your fault"

We kept singing the song and even I don't know when we dozed off. On the couch itself!

--------------------------------------------

"Ah.." Mukti screamed holding her head.

"We could have slept in better positions" alya said as she got up from mukti's lap.

"And you guys could have controlled rather than finishing the 2litres of beer bottle!" I said handling both of them a glass of black coffee.

"Nandini lecture baad me de na yaar" mukti said and I hit her hand.

"I gonna sleep" alya said handling me the coffee mug after finishing it she left to mukti's room to get some sleep.

"Even I'm going" mukti said and hugged me first. Then left to sleep.