Did That Just Happen?

Nandini
"Manik,not sir. I simply looked into his eyes and started at him. Without saying a single word.

"What happened u can't laugh?"he asked me again his proximity was killing me. And within no time the water dripped on our bodies. Now it was more irresistible the water flowed through his tee sticking it to his body showing off all his well built features and he traced my hairs and cheeks.

The moment I opened to say something he kept his hands on my lips and traced them with his thumb. The situation grew more difficult and hard for me to stop him.

Manik.

That bitch she always gave me a hard time and I hate her but I have to live with her bcoz of my so-called problems. But this girl nandini she is very beautiful innocent somewhere I felt that I have met her before well, it seems to be a story line of any other movie but it isn't. And I switched on the shower the water dripped throughout her and mine bodies. She was wearing a white top which was sticking to her skin and showing her perfect curves and I wanted to caresses them posses them and say that they are mine, she is mine, and I traced my fingers to her lips. I so wanted to kiss her. The water droplets on her lips made it hard for me to resist.

Finally I placed my lips on her she didn't protest neither did she gave in slowly I realised her fingers gripping the collar of my shirt and it travelled to back of my neck she clutched my hairs and she gave in for the kiss she responded back and I lifted her up, she locked her legs behind my back. The water flowed through her dress and sticking more in and out showing her lingerie which was a red colour a feeling grew inside me to love her body.

Due to lack of breath we broke our kiss and she hugged me tight out of shyness. And I smiled at her innocence. And she sneezed again. Shit damn it manik couldn't u control she is already ill.

"I am so sorry. It just skipped out of mind that u r ill." I carried her outside and asked her to stay still till then I brought her a dress to change.

"Take this change." I said handling her a dress. But she looked at me confusingly. And I raised my eyebrows.

"U even have girls collection of clothes?" She asked me teasingly.

"Um. Alya my lil sister those are her clothes."

"But she doesn't lives with u does she?" She asked me and I was shocked as these were my personal matters and nobody in my industry knew about alya.

"How do u know about alya?"

"U know I am a journalist so..." She said and she left to change leaving me all confused. Is she a journalist actually? I so do think that she is a detective.

 Is she a journalist actually? I so do think that she is a detective

She came out wearing the dress I had handled her. She was looking very sweet and cute in that. And she asked me for a towel and I handed her she shifted her hairs to one side and started wiping her hairs. I took few steps forward and she didn't notice her long hairs reaching till her waist and her petite figure that fitted perfectly on my body when I hugged her for the very first time. I was few inches away from her when she noticed how near was I. She moved few inches away from me.

"Why.. R.. U coming near?.

"Don't act as if u don't know." I said and she rolled her eyes at me and I wanted to kiss her again. Her every expression derived me crazy.

"Listen I am here to take interview let me finish it and go."

"U really want to go? Like really? U know u actions don't match ur words. I hope u remember what happened just a few minutes ago."

And she blushed. Her cheeks turned red and she looked down smilingly. But then she sneezed.

"U damn careless aren't u?" I asked her and took the towel from her and I rubbed her hairs by my own while she kept moving a little.

"Can't u stay still?".

"Can u please apply little bit of force? Bcoz u aren't boxing with me." She asked me and crossed her arms against her chest and I admired her. I continued and this time with little bit of force.

Then there was knock on the door. I opened the door.

"Dad yeh lo." One of my servant handed me and left.

"Have this." I asked her.

"What's is this?"

"Filter coffee u said u like this." And I handed her.

"Um.. U actually asked ur servant to bring this for me?" She asked me and I nodded in yes.

"Thank you. You are very sweet." She said taking coffee and pecked my cheeks. And started sipping her coffee and moved towards her book. And she was about to ask her questions.

"Don't u dare ask me questions now. U aren't well so ya no questions only rest?"

"Have u lost it like seriously I'll loose my job and u know my boss I hate him so much that old man he should go home and sit." She said and I laughed at her.

"You r laughing. Fi9 I don't care. Answer me these questions." She said and I pulled her by her waist.

"Ouch!"

"Oh shit. Lagi? Wait. Take this out and wear this." She handed me another shirt.

"I doubt that u spilled coffee knowingly" I tried teasing her.

"And y do u think so?"

"I know that u like admiring my muscles u know" I said and she slapped my chest playfully.

Nandini

I will win this round pakka. I said while playing and he laughed at me sarcastically.

"Yay I won... U lost I told u I'll win this round." I said and showed him a tongue of mine. Never did in my wildest dreams I thought that I'd be sitting and playing with the most handsome man. And he smiled at me. Just then he got a call and left to attend after asking me to keep quiet and wait.

I blushed at our sweet little encounters. And the glances of Us being in bathroom flashed in my mind and I blushed even more. Never did I thought I'll be kissing him. And the effect he had on me that was something different something unusual. But ya it was best thing I ever felt. I felt like Butterflies were playing in my stomach as I thought about all that. Did my touch made him shiver the same? A question skipped into my mind.

Let's try. A mischievous grin appeared on mg face and I smirked.

"Let's see Mr malhotra what effect do I have on u." I thought on my mind and started thinking about few ideas.

-----------------------
"That's all for today peeps...😄😄😄

Thanks for ur support.

Love u all😚😚😚 💞💞💞