Jealous?! Oh No I'm Not

#part_23.

2 more to go!!! 😢😢😢

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mukti.

I called up manik as soon as I realised Nandu is not fine. And he instantly agreed to look after her.

I entered home with lot of silence. And I saw nandini hugging manik and he was patting her head. He made her fine. She was fine. I smiled. Finally she has someone who genuinely takes care of her. To give them the privacy I headed to Alya's place. We both had fun, catching up few things. She even told me that she's calling dhruv here so that he can meet manik. She was really very excited about Dhruv and Manik meeting.

I was really hoping that everything goes well. Next day at work was really tiring. After work when I came back home.

I opened the door and headed to kitchen to have some water. And there I saw a guy pouring coffee into cups. I freaked out and thought that someone broke into the house. I picked up a vase and headed to break it on his head. Just then I heard a voice.

"Mukku nai" alya screamed. And the guy turned around and he screamed.

He lifted his hands in air.

"Calm down lady. I am not a thief" he said and I kept the vase at the countertop of kitchen.

"Mukti. It's Dhruv... Dhruv Mukti" alya introduced both of us. And we shook hands and he was a bit scared of me I think!

"I'm so sorry about my behaviour" I said being embarrassed. I really shouldn't have assumed it!

"Hey that's fine." Dhruv said and I smiled. Even he smiled at me.

After that I left both of them at home alone and left out for a walk leaving my car. I knew that nandini and manik are spending time at my place so I just simply headed to the beach nearby and sat on the bench.

"Hey." I heard a voice and turned around to find him. Abhimanyu.

"Hey. I guess you are stalking me" I said in a fun tone he settled himself beside me.

"Oh shit. You weren't supposed to know that. But you are very smart" he said and I laughed.

"Toh how are you" I asked.

"Hm.. Good. Tired of work."

"Ah.. Me too. I think I'll give up my new job" I said.

"Really?! Won't that affect your career" he asked.

"I know it will but I'm just fed up of this job" I said with a sigh.

"Come with me" he said and got up.

"Kaha?" I asked..

"Just come." He said and kept walking I followed him and he stopped after few steps if walking.

"Take deep breath, and scream loudly" he said and I looked at him being confused.

"Wait let me show you" he said and took a deep breath and screamed loud and smiled looking at me.

"You're mad" I said.

"Try For once" he said and I thought to give it a try.

I did what he had asked to.

And.

It felt good. Really very good.

"Wow this feels good" I said and he smiled. And gave me I-know-that- smile.