The MoMs!!!

#part_19.

Sadly, 6 more parts to go!!😥😥
But,

We are 41k+ within 19 parts!!!
I love you guys...
Thank you for supporting me.
And loving my story!

Its a very long update.
And please ignore mistakes if any!

---------------------------

Nandini.

From the last 15 mins I was asking this lady to go away, but she wasn't ready! What did she actually needs now. She left her daughter alone! When her daughter needed her the most!

Just then I heard the door of mukti's room open.

"Listen aunty please aap jaiye yaha se I don't want..."

"Who's there Nandu?" And there!!!

Mukti came out and saw the most unexpected person. It her mom. Mukti's mom!

(A\N well many of you guys said its nyeonika. But it's not kind of teleporting thing! When manik was calling nandini she wasn't picking up the call and nyeonika entered his cabin at the same time! So after nyeonika is bashed up by manik she won't really have the courage to face alya! )

"What are you doing here?" Mukti asked as she stood beside me.

"Mukku go inside I'll handle this" I said pushing her a bit but she didn't agree.

"What the hell is this lady doing here?" Mukti asked being freaked out.

"Mukti beta.. Tumhari mom aayi hai tumse Milne" mukti's mom said and I glared at her.

After all she had done with mukti how can she expect herself to be called as a mom?

"You.. You call yourself a mom?! Don't spoil the meaning of that! You don't deserve to be called as one" mukti spat with anger I was still holding her by her shoulders.

"Mukti please cone back home. I miss you very much" her mother said and mukti laughed sarcastically.

"5 years... It took you 5 years to miss me much?! You wanted to get me married at the age of 18! When I had completed my 12th grade. And you call yourself a mother? You forced me to get married, if I hadn't been a run away from that wedding. Oh! I'm so sorry business deal of yours I'd have been dead by now." Mukti said and I could feel the pain in her voice. Mukti. She had held herself together and she was scared to open up herself to anyone. She was scared of making relations, so was I. But mukti used to deal in a different manner. She'd show up herself as evil or bad girl something. So that nobody messes with her and avoids her. Such a girl she is. Though she appears very strong from outside, but I know. She's delicate. Like a flower!

"Mukti its been 5 years. I have realised my mistakes. Please come back home" her mother pleaded and for some reason I really couldn't sense truth in her voice. I couldn't let her hurt mukti once again.

"Aunty please leave. And don't create a scene" I said and was about to close the door when I saw him. He was coming upstairs running and worry was seen on his face!

"Manik malhotra. The actor manik malhotra? Is he your fiance mukti?" I could see her mother's eyes twinkle as she saw manik.