Letting Him Go!!!

Mukti.

"Hey how was it?" I asked her as she entered home. Ah.. She just smiled and went inside and she locked her room. Was something wrong? If she is hurt I'll make sure that I'd hit him until the shit comes out of him.

"Nandu is everything all ri8?"

"Yes mukti I'm tired I want to sleep u carry on. Gud ni8" wait she didn't even opened the door. And she just said that she is tired. Something is definitely wrong. That manik.. I won't leave him. Just then I heard a knock on the door.

"U? What did u do to her? Why is she so upset?" I charged him as I saw.

"Hey! Relax I was here to ask is she allri8." He asked me with a calm tone.. Whoa!!!

"Are u nuts? She is almost hurt bcoz of u. Why the hell r u trying to act innocent.?"

"I didn't do anything..

"Oh yes! She must be..

"Will u let me speak?" He asked and I nodded.

"What's wrong with her past? I mean until I asked her about her past she was perfectly all ri8. But after that she seemed upset and..."

"Wait did u ask her about that?" He nodded..

"Damn it.. You shouldn't have. Her past let it be past y do u wanna know it? Just.."

"Mukti she not like all the ordinary girls for me she means something to me and I want her to be with me always. I need to know that. And don't u think it can even heal her?" He uttered with utmost sincerity and I won't deny there was something in his eyes which showed that his feelings for Nandu were genuine.

"I'll let u know that trust me. But ri8 now she needs me. She may breakdown and may be get ni8mares. It took almost 2years for her to overcome her past."

"So, stupid of me... Its all my fault. Trust me mukti if I had any idea like any idea about that I'd have never asked her." He said I really wanted to punch his face. He knew by cabir that there was something wrong..

"U did ask her. Even when u knew there is something wrong. Due to which I over protect her.. Never mind. I'll take of her don't worry and u can go"

"Can I stay here please?" He asked mee.

"No u can't. Please manik please leave." I said and he agreed to go.

"Nandu. Open the door dear please.."

"Mukti.. Let me... Sleep" I heard her wincing god!!! I should have been here rather than talking to him.

"Nandu please I swear I won't ask u anything after that... Please let me be with u"

She opened she finally opened and as she opened I hugged her tight and patted her head to let it go. She didn't react at all.. That was her. When she used to be hurt she would cry more she would just hold it all together. And that hurt her even more later. I had been through with her all along. Now I didn't wanted her to go with the condition she'd been before 2 years. After she was hurt from that guy she wasn't able to concentrate on her studies or anything else. And it took councillors to cure her. If it wouldn't have been done she'd have turned into psychotic patient. And due to grace of god she was saved. I was always with her. And after she was cured we never talked about her past. And I had asked cabir to never ask me about it. It makes me cry too. Alya, she knew that bcoz she forced me to say it and when she heard she couldn't believe that even due to many complications Nandu was cured and yes she was strong my Nandu was strong. That's why she overcame with all of those things. And I believed that she had moved on. But now her case is quite the similar.. I don't want her to be hurt again..