Music?!

Kindly start voting!!!
There are near about 700+ reads.. But not even 200 votes...
This is really ridiculous!!!
Your votes are encouragement to one...
And nobody pays me for writing!!!

#part_14.

Nandini.

"Mardangi" he shook his head again in no.

"Umm... Jawani" he gave me a thumbs up.

"I know... I know... Yeh jawani Hai Deewani" I said and he gave me a highfi.

We were playing dumsharaz on request of the kids there we were since past two hours playing this game.

"Nandu... Manik chalo tum dono se baat karni hai" amms said and me and manik looked at each other.

We followed amms and she asked me to stand outside and left with manik to talk to him. I was wondering what was she going to tell him. What is the thing that she wants only him to know.

Just then I felt a touch on my feet a real soft touch. I turned my head to find Angel and Ruthik there. I smiled.

"Didu bhook lagi hai" Angel said and I smiled. I picked both of them up and headed to kitchen of the orphanage. And I made them eat the food that was made and took them to their sleep beds and sang a song to which they listened and slept. I kissed their foreheads and wrapped the blanket around them. And turned.

There he was.

He was leaning on one of the bed and looking at me his arms crossed. Which actually seemed like he was looking at me since very long.

"Tum kab aaye?" I asked he didn't reply just stood there.

"What?" I shook his shoulders and he held me closer by my waist and I gasped at his sudden move.

"You are very precious" he said.

"Ha??" I asked him being confused. All of a sudden he was speaking all those things! Like why?!!

"Manik what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong. Let's go its quite late." He said and we walked out I hugged amms.. Then left to his place.

"Manik... Amms ne kya kaha?" I asked him keeping my hands on his hands. And he nodded in a no.

"Nothing." He sounded real low. I thought that I'd talk to him once we reach home.

-----------------------------------

Manik.

After the shoots I left for to pick up nandini from her work place. And I waited for her just then she came. Looking elegant and beautiful as always.

My tiredness flew away as I saw her. And she entered into my car. And we hugged each other.

"Let's go?" She nodded in yes. We left.

And on the way she said all those things that happened in the office. She wasn't this much cheerful always. Which in short clearly meant that she's been healed.

And now I was waiting for that day when she'd sing in her beautiful voice like before. I saw few videos of her send to me by mukti. And Nandu has a beautiful voice no doubt. But still... She is afraid to touch the Veena...

I hope she gets cured. As we reached all the children surrounded us. Angel and Ruthik were hopping as they saw nandini.

She played with them made them chocolates with her own hands. By this scene I could figure out she'd be the best mother ever! And mother of my child!!!

She had been deprived of love. She hasn't experienced love of a father, mother. I feel bad for her soul. She's been going through a lot of things...

But I'll make sure that she doesn't suffer anymore. After that children forced us to play with them. We played till amms called us..

Actually me.

"Manik... Mujhe tumse bohoth zaruri baat karni hai" she said locking the door.

"Ji amms kahiye na" I said.

"Manik... Nandu is better now. But music... She has lost her music manik. Tumne usse uski khushi dene ki koshish ki... Usne tumhe hi apni khushi banali.... Manik... She is still weak.. If you leave her.. I hope that it never happens..." She said lovingly and placed hand on my cheeks.

"Manik... Nandu is weak.. She needs music to be strong.. Her music is her strength" amms and I nodded.

"Amms main usse uski music pakka lauta dunga" I said and she smiled and patted my cheeks.

"Mujhe pata hai tum Nandu ko sambhal loge." She said and I smiled.

After that I left in search of her.

I was just searching when I found her singing...

"Nendi ankhon mei aaye...
Betiya meri so jaye" she sang the last line and I stood leaning on a bed.. I could her watch hours together when she sings..

She turned and asked me what did amms say? I wanted her to know this but not really here at home. I took her home.

--------------------------

"Manik bolo na amms me kya kaha?" She asked me and I took her completely into my arms. We were lying on my bed and I pulled her into my arms.

"Nandu.. Amms told me about your music." I said and I could see her face going pale.

"Manik... Can we?"

"No Nandu you have to listen to me" I said interrupting her.

"You have to overcome that fear nandini. Just think about it how perfect it'd be... You will be able to sing again. And I've seen your song videos have you ever realised how well do you sing?" I said tracing my hands on her face and cheeks.

"Manik... I can't promise you.. But I'll try" she said. And I smiled.

"That's the only thing I want I promise you. You will be able to sing again!" I said and kissed her forehead. We slept together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nandini.

I woke up in the morning in his arms. And I slowly got put of the bed without disturbing him. I entered the kitchen made coffee and breakfast for him.

And went upstairs to see him still sleeping. It was 8am. And I had work. I left home leaving a note with the breakfast.

When I reached alya was the one to open the door. And I blushed real hard. And she giggled at me.

"So here is the princess." Mukti said entering from her room in her PJs.

"You have all time to spend with manik.. And no time to spend with us?" Mukti started scolding me and somewhere even I felt bad.

"No it isn't like that. I have a surprise for you both. So don't scold me. Mukku." I said and pulled her cheeks.

"Ah.. Nandini" she was irritated.

"What's the surprise for us?" Alya asked me.

"That's a surprise alya.. Wait for few days." I said And she frowned.

"Ok so today you having a off nandini. We are going to spend time today" mukku said.

"Yes mam" I said picking my hand up and nodding my head in yes. Alya laughed at my action and mukti smiled at me sarcastically...

---------------------------------

That's all for today...

Please vote...

And I'm damn serious...

It takes me 2 to 3 days. To write a single update.. And I'm not really being paid here....

Stay blessed....