Memories Of How You Met - Colby

Start from the beginning

"I know." I said sassily as we started walking to her car. We got in and started driving to their house. I turned the radio up all the way and started singing/screaming the lyrics. Liza joined me and we had a mini-party.

We arrived to their house and I saw about 3-4 cars parked outside. We walked in and saw Zane, Scott, Toddy, Elton, Heath, Gabbie, Carly, and Erin, but no David.

"Hey Liza, hey y/n." They all said as we walked in.

"Hey." We said as we sat down.

"Do you know where David is?" Liza asked.

"No, but he better not be getting another fucking animal." Zane replied.

We all laughed. We were talking for a few minutes before more people arrived. Then more. Then more.

Before I knew it, the living room was full of people. And by full of people, I mean about 20 people.

But still no David.

Then, 2 boys walked in. One had brown hair and blue eyes, and the other had blonde hair and blue eyes.

I watched as a girl ran up to them, then they all walked over to Elton. They started talking, then another boy that had brown hair and brown eyes walked over to them.

A few minutes later, David walked into the room, with his vlog camera recording, and said,"I have gathered you all here tonight, for one reason, and one reason only." He paused for dramatic effect."Tonight, we are going to play spin the bottle."

Everyone cheered.

"And by 'we', I mean everyone who's single." He added.

Everyone cheered again.

"Now, you may be thinking, why would we just play spin the bottle? That's boring. Well, you're not just kissing, you have to make out, and there's a consequence for the first person that chickens out. And trust me, it's bad. Now, everyone sit in a circle."

Everyone that was single sat down in the shape of a circle on the floor. I looked around the circle and only saw about 5 people I didn't know, including the boy with the brown hair and striking blue eyes from before.

"Now, the youngest will go first, and that girl, is no other, than y/n." David added, pointing at me.

Everyone stared at me.

David set the bottle in the middle and simply said, "Go ahead."

I laid my hand on the bottle, and spun it. I watched it as it spun and spun, then it stopped. I looked at who the bottle landed on.

It was the boy.

Our eyes locked. Everyone in the crowd started chanting "kiss".

Every time they said 'kiss', my heart beat faster and faster.

My cheeks turned bright red and he crawled over to me. His face was right in front of mine. He had amazing eyebrows and eyes that I could get lost into. His hair was swooped up and his lips were soft.

Next thing I knew, his lips were on mine.

Everyone started cheering.