New Friends? - Sam (2/2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You've never had Chipotle before?" Colby exclaimed.

"Nope." I replied.

"Well, there's a first time for everything, lets go!" Sam shouted as he jumped off of the couch.

"Okay okay, let me get my phone first." I said.

I walked into my room and picked my phone up off of the charger. 38%, not too bad.

I walked back out to where Sam and Colby were standing.

"Took you long enough." Sam jokingly stated.

"Yeah yeah." I replied.

We walked out of the apartment and to the elevator. We got into the car and started driving. On the way to Chipotle, I texted my friend, telling her what happened.

F- friend ; Y- you

Y: Hey! I'm finally in LA, sorry I didn't respond sooner, my phone died.

It took a few minutes for her to reply.

F: YAY! I was so worried about you.

Y: don't be worried.

F: okay, but whatcha doing?

Y: I'm on my way to chipotle

F: alone?

Y: no, with some friends

F: you made friends already?!? My little y/n is all grown up.

Y: lol, well we're here now, so byeee

F: bye bye

I turned off my phone and got out of the car. We walked to the entrance and got in the line.

Once it was our turn to order, the cashier asked what we wanted. Sam and Colby ordered and she looked at me. I've never been here before so I just said,"Same as him."

The cashier just nodded even though I didn't specify which boy I was talking about. We sat down and waited for our food.

"I didn't even tell her which one of you two I was talking about, so now it's a surprise." I said to them.

They both just laughed.

"Since Sam and I already played 20 questions on the plane, wanna play it Colby?" I asked him, wanting to know more about him.

He agreed and we started playing.

Halfway through the game, two teenage girls came up to our table. They started stuttering, but said something along the lines of "picture". Sam and Colby nodded, stood up, and took pictures with the girls. They hugged the girls and sat back down. The girls thanked them and said how much of an inspiration they are to them. Then the girls walked away.

What? What just happened? I'm so confused.

"I'm so confused." I said to them.

"What do you mean?" Colby casually asked me.

"What do you mean, 'what do you mean'? Why did random girls come up to take a picture with you, then call you an inspiration?"

"Wait... she doesn't know?" Colby turned to ask Sam.

"No, she doesn't know. Now she does." He replied.

"Know what?" I asked, anger hidden in my voice. I was so confused, and I was starting to get mad.

"Remember on the plane, when I said that I just finished my tour?" Sam asked me.

"Yes..." I replied skeptically.

"Well, Colby and I are YouTubers, and we just finished our tour and were heading back home."

Oh.

"You could've just said that." I replied, with a small laugh at the end.

"I know, I just didn't want you act differently because you know we're 'famous'." He used air quotes around the word 'famous'.

"I understand why you didn't tell me, but when we get back to the apartment, you need to show me your channel. Okay?" I asked them, I wanted to watch their videos and jokingly make fun of them after.

"Okay, just don't make fun of us." Colby said.

I smiled devilishly, and said,"No promises."

After I said that, our food arrived.

"Time to see what it is." I said.

It wasn't the same as either of theirs.

"What the hell?" I said out loud.

"What?" They both asked.

"This isn't the same as either of yours." I laughed.

They both started laughing.

"Okay then." I said as I started eating.

I finished eating before either of them, so I took out my phone, and went on YouTube.

"What's your channel name?" I asked them.

"Sam and Colby." Sam replied.

"Wow, so creative." I joked as I typed the name in.

Their channel popped up, along with their separate channels. I kept scrolling and scrolling until one video caught my eye.

Sam and Colby grind on me.

I clicked on the video and watched it.

Jesus.

Bad decision.

I went to the comments and started reading them out loud.

"Oh my god, I've never been so jealous of the ground."

"My fucking ovaries."

"Kill me daddy"

They looked confused. I showed them my phone screen with the video playing on it. Their cheeks turned red.

I started reading more comments.

"Another reason why I love Sam and Colby."

"KANWHSJS EKAJSBSOABS SAISBSB"

"And my personal favorite," I said then cleared my throat,"Shit on my face and drag me around by my left ear in an abandoned McDonald's while singing moves like jagger."

We all started cracking up.

"I just had to make fun of you once." I said as I smiled.

"Okay, but no more, my little heart can't take it anymore." Sam said as he dramatically put his hand over his heart.

"Okay, but you guys make it really easy to make fun of you." I giggled.

They both tried their best to make angry faces, but then ended up failing miserably.

"You know what, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."

thanks for reading! I don't really have anything else to say so ya.

-m