{24}

*simons POV*

As I sat in the same old dull form room, with white peeling walls that were cold to the touch, I listened to my form tutor droning on about what the next school week will consist of. josh and I were the only ones in my form that were in year 11. Sadly, there was a seating plan as our tutor thought it 'helped to make friends'. As I felt my tired eyes slowly start to close, my phone vibrated in my right pocket of my adidas pull over.

The push notification appeared on my lock screen leaving my face scarred with a smile.

Josh💞: you look beautiful today. X

I looked over at josh who was sliding his phone into the front pocket of his skinny jeans. He sent a smirk and a wink my way which I kindly returned with a blush.

"Simon. Josh. A word"

My once softly blushed face turned to a confused one. Me and josh stood up and walked down towards the front of the room, where our tutors desk was located.

"Yes?" I questioned my tutor.

"Have you lost your mind? Have you though? 54 behaviour points this past month between the both of you. I have no choice but to put you both on report."

"What sir please!" Josh and I exclaimed in sync.

The deafening sound of the bell indicating first lesson was about to start, rang through the classroom. Our tutor pulled his top draw open and revealed to us two brown papered report cards.

"You will return to form every single morning. For every no you get you will have a 5 minute detention after school the next day. Is that clear?"

Both of us remained silent, examining our new report cards.

"Is. That. Clear?" He spoke in a sterner tone and through gritted teeth.

"Yes sir"

"Now get to class" sir spoke as he through his black pen down onto the desk.

Josh and I returned to our previous seats and grabbed our bags before walking out the old, broken down door.

"What have you got now josh?" I questioned trying to get my timetable out of my back pocket.

"Follow me minter"  he said pushing his way through the crowded corridor.

"But josh we have engl..."

"Follow me" he interrupted me with a slight frustrated tone in his voice.

I didn't dare say another thing to him, I just simply followed his request and followed his path through the loud crowds.

After walking for a few minutes, pushing and pulling the young pupils trying to find their lessons, we arrived at the boys bathroom. On the door was a simply hung, handwritten note which read "OUT OF ORDER".

Josh looked left and right, seeing if anyone was there, when he was comfortable that no one was around he grabbed my hand and dragged me into the toilets.

"Josh what are we doing in here we need to go to eng..."

I again was interrupted by josh but this time it was his lips crashing against mine. He pushed me onto the sink block to our left. 

"Jump" he whispered on my lips, still bitting my bottom lip. I followed his orders and jumped up, snaking my long pale arms around his neck. Josh pushed my legs up so that I was sitting on the sink block, my legs either side of his hips. I felt him place a hand on my back and slightly pushing me forward so that his member ran over mine. I let a small moan escape my mouth. Josh broke away from the kiss with a smirk.

"You looked way too beautiful for me not to do anything to you today baby"

Those words made me feel like butterflies were flying around in my stomach. I felt myself harden a little as josh began to attack my neck. I closed my eyes tightly and let another whimper escape my lips.

Josh leant up to my ear, kissing it once before whispering to me "see you in english minter"

Before I could open my eyes again I heard the toilet door close.

"Fuck you Bradley" I frustratedly exclaimed aloud.