{20}

(I am gonna add in a big speaking part as i feel they need to express their feelings to each other, sorry if it is a bit hard to follow <3)

*Simons POV*

I slopped slowly towards the isolation room door. I took a deep breath in and pushed down the door handle. The room was dark when I opened it, the only light coming through was the light through the door that I had just opened. As i opened the door more, the beam of light grew wider, giving a small glimpse of the brown haired boy.

"Simon?" He turned around looking for me in the doorway.

"Josh" i gave him an evil glare as i clenched my jaw. I heard a faint gulp before he turned around. I shut the door quietly and walked over to our desk. He ignored me as i sat down and carried on staring intently at his paper. two can play at the game.

*josh's POV*

I was so scared to even look at him. I thought I might either breakdown crying or just feel empty. I carried on pretending to work through my sheet that we were meant to be doing together. I felt his eyes lingering on me, not moving. I was resisting the strong urge to look at his beautiful face.

"So" simon spoke up out of the silence, still glaring at me.

"Sowhat si?" i questioned still looking down at my paper.

"what happens now?" the question lingered in the air as i was searching for an answer for him.

"its up to you" I shut my eyes as i heard him breath heavy.

"well its not is it really?" simon whispered.

"what do you mean? " (i read this in ethans voice. okay ruined the moment)

"i want to be loved. in fact i deserved to be love, by you. in public or with our friends. if it was up to me we would have that but we don't therefore it is not up to me." 

I breathed out heavily looking down and biting the inside of my mouth.

"I am not ready to be public si, I don't even know if i am fucking gay, bi, pan what ever else. I don't know." i paused and made eye contact with him, a single tear falling from my stinging eyes. " you have fully fucked me. it hurts. every second of the day it hurts, i either upset you, annoy someone else, hurt myself. whatever i do there is pain." i pulled my chair closer to him, grabbing his hands and cupping them within mine. "tell me what i need to do to solve that"

there was a slight pause.

"put your trust in me."