{8}

*joshs POV continued*

His lips fitted with mine so perfectly. The way he kissed me was lust filled and passionate. Simons lips where a pale pink colour and seemed quite dry.

He swiped my bottom lip and I assumed that meant he wanted access, i only knew this because usually i would be the one to do it... On a girl. It did feel different kissing a boy. But I hated to admit i liked it. The feeling was alien and it did feel very strange to be doing such am act.

I granted access and felt his tongue roam around my mouth. I could taste the unpleasant taste of warm beer and violent vodka. It didn't bother me too much as i too probably tasted like that. We had been drinking all day so that wasn't a surprise really. 

My left hand played with his hair while my right hand stayed on his waist pulling his body closer to me. His mouth was warm and some what welcoming.

This was beautiful.

--------------The Next Morning-----------

*Simon's POV*

my eyes slowly fluttered open adjusting to the light of the morning. It wasnt as bright this morning due to the morning showers. my head really hurt from, what i can only guess is, the awful hangover after a day of light drinking and a night based solely on drink and getting drunk. A hangover is by far the wort feeling, after being so high and happy you crash down and hurt so bad and you long for that feeling of the past high. it was the same with drugs. That eutrophic feeling turning sourly into pain.  

i stared up at the ceiling which was unfamiliar. my rooms ceiling had a squiggly pattern, this one was completely flat. i tilted my head down due to feeling a weight laying on me. all i could see was dark brown haired body. The hair was short like a classic boys hair cut therefore i assumed it was one of the lads, but who?

i was laying down flat with pillows behind my head raising my upper body up slightly, i was in my joggers with no top showing off my body. this body that was laying on my chest had my fingers tangled in their hair. their leg was also around my torso, its knee near my left leg. i was really comfortable, this was the classic cuddling position but something about it seemed so warm and wonderful. i yawned out, raising and sinking my chest which resulted with this body waking up. i heard a yawn and felt them stretch against the bed.

"what time is it?" i recognised that voice anywhere.

"josh?"

*Harry's POV* (surpriseeeeee :P)

------------------7:00 am ------------------

I woke up earlier than all the others as i didn't drink as much as them all, i was only 15, the youngest of the group, so i really shouldn't be drinking but no one was here to tell me off. my parents lived in Guernsey so they rented this small flat out. it wasn't very nice but it will do just for me. i have a small job alongside my youtube channel so i had some income for food, bills and clothes.

I sat up too quickly without letting my eyes adjust. i crinkled my eyes up at the sudden pain. when my eyes adjusted i looked around at my different surroundings. This room alone was much nicer than my whole flat. I saw two bodies laying on the bed on the other side of the room, they seemed to be cuddling into each other. i slowly stood up letting my legs wake up. as i got closer i could clearly see who's faces the bodies belonged to... josh and simon. they were cuddled in together. to be honest they looked really cute together, like they did in the picture taken by vikk last night.

the way that simon looked at josh showed the whole story. he stared at him taking in all of josh's features one by one. it was clear to see there was some feelings for him deep down and soon i think that simon would realise it and i was okay with that. i loved these 7 guys no matter if they were gay, straight, bi, black, white, asian, half cast, muslim, christian honestly anything, i would still love them endlessly. these guys made my life amazing and i couldn't ask for a better group of friends.

I snapped a quick quiet pic before leaving them alone, i want them to wake up and not feel awkward. That would be hard to do if i was staring at them the moment they woke up.

I very quietly opened the door and slipped out of it, slowly walking down the hall to vikks room.

*simons POV*

"Josh?"  I asked, gulping in case it wasn't him. He slowly sat up and turned to face me. His morning hair was adorable, it was also fluffy where I had been stroking it in the night, at least thats what I assume i had been doing. The way his eyes were dark and puffy in the morning added to his adorableness.

"Simon" he spoke softly yet so hoarse. His morning voice was hot.

"What did we do?" I asked. Plucking all the courage in my body to ask that one question.

A/N- ooooo cliff hanger :p thank you for all the comments and votes really motivates me to write more and more!!

Words: 926
Published: 17/07/16
Edited: