{18}

*josh's POV*

I cant believe what he just did! he held my hand in front of everyone, everyone!! i didn't anyone to get the wrong idea about me. i just walked away from him and i am almost 100% sure he didn't dare to follow me. i walked through the big blue double doors of reception, next to the isolation area, shaking my head in confusion. i finally reached the rest of the lads standing in the busy grey playground filled with all the children of the school.

"alright lads?" they all snapped there head to me and all said there greetings.

"sup" jj said, pulling away from his conversation with tobi who put a hand up to me. 

"hii" vikk smiled to me, slightly warming my heart.

"helloooooo joshuaaaaa" ethan screeched earning a chuckle from me.  

but one thing was strange, harry stayed silent glaring at me. i just scrunched my eyebrows up at him and half squinted my right eye, questioning him. he just breathed out in disgust and turned to not look at me. what had i done to him?

"wheres simon, josh?" tobi asked taking a bite out of his sandwich.

i panicked, unsure of what to say. i couldn't exactly tell them the whole situation with simon and i. 

 "erm... he... er... went to the toilet. should be out soon" i blurted out.

"Sure" harry added rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

There was a sort of silence. Everyone had there own conversations within the group. Except me and harry. It was awkward between us and I wasn't sure why.

"Harry can I talk to you for a sec bud?" I asked

"fine" he said walking up to me with his arms crossed over his chest.

I flicked my head to the right signalling him to walk over with me so we were more in private. 

"Whats your problem with me today Harry?"

"How could you do that to simon, josh? He loves you" harry whisper shouted to me looking me dead in the eye.

"Woah what do you mean?" I retorted.

"You two were so close but you fucked it for that bitch"

i was shocked at his sudden out burst towards me but he was right.

"i don't know why i did it" i put my head down showing my sorrow.

"have you even spoke to simon?" he spoke normally instead of whispering at me.

"yeah a little bit, we were fine a second ago."

"now what have you done to him?" he shook his head at me, rolling his eyes.

"well i just didn't want to hold his hand in front of everyone" i said sliding my hands into my front pockets of my ashy grey jeans.

"you didn't want to hold his hand?" he got closer to me "When are you going to realise josh he fucking loves you. he loves you but all you do is treat him like shit" he shouted at me attracting the guys' attention.

"Yo whats happening?" Tobi asked with a hint of concern in his voice as he walked over.

"Stay out of it tobi" i said putting my hand on tobi's chest.

"Don't touch tobi" harry snapped pushing my hand away from tobi.

"Don't touch me" i huffed back to him.

"Guys stop" simon shouted looking at us both. "I don't fucking need this right now."

"Simon" harry and I said at the same time, breathing out in hurt.

"both of you just leave me alone" he shook his head, turning and walking away.

we all remained silent watching him once again walk out of my life. i hate myself...

Words: 609 

Published: 01/09/16

Edited: