{5}

*Josh's POV*

I grabbed my black and red speckled hype back pack and swung it onto my back. in it i had my bluetooth speaker, a crate of blue WKD and a hoodie in case it got cold. I picked up my keys, phone and wallet before walking downstairs. I put my all black roshe runs on, i really liked them they are so comfortable. me and simon got them together one day when shopping.

i pulled down the handle and was confronted by the morning light. i embraced it, taking it all in for a second. it was a warm day already, the sun wasn't hiding behind any of the clouds. in fact there were hardly any clouds around. I closed the door and locked it as no one else was home, it was often just me alone in that house, i didn't mind really . i guess i just got used to the feeling. i headed slowly to simons house while looking down to my phone. i broke up with freya last night when i came back from simons pep talk. she took it well and all she said was "fine but just know you will miss me"

i mean it hurt breaking up with her but thanks to simon and the guys being straight up yet finally came to my senses. 2 years i wasted. i don't regret it at all i loved her a lot but sometimes people just fall apart.

i opened the door to simons house to see a very confused mrs minter in a dressing gown.

"hi mrs minter, sorry simon told me to just come straight in. if i had known you were here i would knocked" i looked down at my feet.

"oh joshua don't worry about it, you are practically my adopted son" we laughed a little together "come round anytime you need" she smiled and continued into the other room with the laundry.

i walked upstairs and approached simons room, twisting the golden door knob to the right before pushing gently to reveal simons room.

"hi simon" i called out to him reassuring him I'm not a random person in his room.

"ill be 2 seconds" his voice was muffled, understandably as we were talking through a closed door.

"no problem" i smiled and sat down at his desk. i was looking at his set up until i heard a click of the door opening. i jolted my head to face a half naked simon. all he had on was some tight black calvin kleins with a white band at the top. i gulped and breathed in.

"erm hi"

"oh hi you alright?" simon bent down to pick up some skinny black adidas joggers.

"er.. y...yeah" i was stuttering because i had no idea where to look. i mean we get changed in front of each other for football and PE but we don't stare at each other while we do.

"josh bro its fine you can look. i don't care." he chuckled and slid on a white SDMN shirt that has the green ombre into a yellowy green. i just smiled at him nervously laughing at him. to be honest he had a nice body and he was quite good looking. who am i kidding he was beautiful if i was honest. all of the girls love him and i guess i am kind of jealous.

"whats the time?"

i looked down to my watch while simon towel dried his hair in the mirror.

"8:35 exactly"

"we will get going in a sec let me just do my hair" he walked back into the bathroom while i played with my phone. he walked in about 3 minutes later.

"for fuck sake my hair won't go right" he was pushing it back and trying to quiff it.

"here let me do it, my hair never goes right but i know who to make it go up" he walked over to me as i stood up. i began pushing my fingers through his hair making it go into a point. i pushed down the sides so they weren't so fluffy and pulled the back forward into a slight mohican leading into a quiff at the front. he noticed he was laughing while i was concentrating.

"what?" i questioned pulling back from touching his hair.

"you stick your tongue out when you get concentrate." he laughed again.

"so?"

"its funny and... cute" he turned away still chuckling to himself.

he thought i was cute, hm. it made me smile a bit and i was confused as to why.

"you ready?"  He quickly moved on. I nodded and grabbed my bag, swinging it over my shoulders. I followed him out the white door of his bedroom.

Words: 802
Published: 15/07/16
Edited: