{7}

A/N- this is gonna be a longgggg ass chapter so get a drink and a snack and begin XD

--------- --------- --------- ---------- -------- ----------- -------- 

*Josh's POV*

"DRINK"

everyone clinked their WKD bottle together before taking a few gulps of the cool golden liquid. we had all had about 4 drinks along with a few shots here and there. i've had 1 fosters can, 2 shots of vodka and this was my second WKD. we weren't close to being drunk at all, it was 1:35 pm and we were slightly tipsy as we had spaced the drinks out. we really didn't want to be drunk at 10:00 in the morning, not a good look or reputation to us.

"what about a game of truth or dare?" ethan suggested, shrugging his shoulders while taking another mouth fall.

"were not drunk enough yet, maybe later on" I spoke up, when you are drunk you don't really think about what you are doing, so truths are the actual truths and you attempt all of the dares no questions asked. it would be so boring to play it now. people would back down off of all the dares.

"thats true"  tobi agreed.

"why don't we have a kick about and wait till about 5, half 5. then we can start drinking at my house, my brother will be out by then and my mum and dad have gone away to venice."

"good idea" simon said.

harry unzipped his bag to reveal a red and silver nike 2015/16 premier league ball. we all got up and chased each other around running for the ball, doing tricks, having a laugh and the best bit was watching vikk attempt to play. bless him at least he tried to play with us, you can't knock him for that.

---------5:30 pm JJ's house---------

"DRINK" we all shouted at the same time taking a shot of vodka. we all made sour faces and breathed out in a groan at the harsh taste. this was our 4th shot and we were starting to get tipsy. 

jj poured another line of shots.

"DRINK" 

-------------4 shots later---------------

we were all pretty drunk and we were still drinking, not shots but between us we had beers and Smirnoff ices in our hands.

"truth or dare" ethan slurred, burping at the end.

"go for it" simon spoke back, laughing at the gassy ethan.

we all sat in a circle in jj's living room on the light, creamy coloured, fluffy rug. 

"who's first?" jj spoke sounding cocky.

"why don't we use an empty bottle to see who we dare?" i shared my idea.

there was a chorus of "yeah" and "good idea". i grabbed an empty bottle from the counter and placed it in the middle. "so we will go clockwise starting form jj. you spin the bottle and who ever it points to, thats who you dare."

"got it" we all stared intensely as he spend the bottle. we watched it spin seeing who the first victim would be... Ethan.

"truth or dare"

"truth"

"pussyyyy" simon shouted, everyone laughing at him.

"oi shut up."

"is emon real?"JJ asked.

"no" simon and ethan replied simultaneously. jj replied with a simple shrug of the shoulders seeming uninterested by that answer.