{11}

------------ 1 week later ------------

*Simons POV*

My feelings have been kept the same, I still feel something for josh and it is starting to grow a bit more. Now we are going back to school after the easter term break.All of the sidemen were meeting before school like we always do. 

The holidays were so good and lit through out JJ had 2 parties, one of which I kissed Josh. Tobi had a huge sleepover with all of us over and harry's family flew us out to Guernsey to stay there for a few days. It was a quite a nice house, a lot nicer than harry's flat back at home. Me and josh saw each other quite a bit and that played a big role in our feelings.

I grabbed an apple off the counter and shouted "byeee" to my mum. Just as I was walking out the door I saw josh walking past my door with his head phones in. I closed my door quietly and walked up behind him, hearing his loud music beaming through the headphones. I got right up close behind him before I tickled his sides, just above his hips.

"Simon what the fuck. I nearly just crapped myself" he said panting while holding his heart with his hand. I just laughed out a quiet guilt free "sorry".

As I was still behind him with my hands on his side I decided to take advantage and snake my hands around him and snuggled into the crook of his neck. Resting my chin on his shoulder. I stayed there for a couple of seconds while his breathing returned back to normal-ish before pulling away and walking beside him.

"You ready to go back to school then?" I asked staring down at the floor underneath my feet as we walked side by side at an average pace.

"Meh, its our last year. I just feel sorry for harry and vikk" he laughed

"Oh yeah true they have bare long left"

"Josh! Simon!" We heard someone call from behind us. We turned around to be faced with harry. "Hey what happened to waiting for me?" We all laughed.

"Sorry bud. I was too set on scaring josh" i laughed out teasingly.

*harrys POV*

The truth was I saw everything. If I hadn't stopped to tie my trainers up I would have been walking right beside josh. It was... Cute. The way simon just seemed to fit so perfectly into Josh's body shape. Like a jigsaw puzzle. I was gonna call out after josh calmed down but I thought I would let them enjoy their little moment with the no added awkwardness of me just standing and watching their every move.

"You did not" josh said promptly.

"I did scare you" simon said crinkling up his face and shaking his head from side to side, mimicking josh.

"Okay maybe a little" josh confessed.

"Told ya" simon said poking his tongue out to josh, which josh retorted and lightly pushed simon.

Simon proceeded to wrap his arm around joshs neck pulling his head down in his arm. It was in a playful manner. No harm is being done to either person.

"Oi get off si" josh said poking simons sides making him giggle. It was fun to watch if i am honest. you could see they were happy together and i knew there was something going on between them two but it wasn't my place to put my nose in. 

"heyyy" a panting tobi said as he jumped lightly on my shoulders pushing himself above my head. "the others.. phew... waited back there but you know me" he flexed panting out the sentence, making all of us laugh. 

"tobi you fuck we said wait, poor vikky had to eat his cereal on the go" jj shouted across the road to us. in reply tobi just shrugged and giggled. 

as I turned back i saw that simon still had his arm around josh but this time in a cuddly manner rather than a play fighting way. simon had is head leaning onto the top of josh's head as josh held hands with the hand that was over his shoulder. 

"you ready than?"vikk said running across the road with a little plastic pot filled half with milk and half with cereal. I gave him a little wave making him blush, to be honest vikk was really cute and I did like him a little.

"ready" we all said as we turned walking up the hill heading towards the school gates laughing and joking, anticipating what is to come.

A/N a little bit of a fluffy chapter for all of you, but will it stay that way ;)

Words: 787

Published: 07/08/16

Edited: