{17}

*Simons POV*

i have to admit, this was a strange feeling , being so low and so high in a short space of time by the same persons actions. it made me feel all funny inside. he was actually a great kisser, so gentle, kind and you can feel his beard tickling your chin which made me giggle slightly.

"right so for number 1 i think we could get away with just using the first couple of points on this sheet" he continued on but i couldn't focus on anything but him. the way his lips moved. I just put my right hand on the table and leant on my hand forming a triangular shape in my arm. 

"if you look... erm... look" he kept looking up at me staring at him and licking his lips while fidgeting in his seat suggesting he was uncomfortable. as i kept staring at him i felt a smirk plaster against my face.

"simon. focus" he said tapping the desk in front of us in an attempt to put my attention onto the sheets placed in front of us displaying endless amounts of notes. 

"I'm sorry i am just..." i breathed out in relief "happy" i smiled truly, i haven't done that in a while to be honest. with everything happening at home and every other feeling, it brought my over all mood down dramatically. 

"so am i but we have to do this, okay?" he leant forward placing a hand on my lower thigh. "now come on lover boy, help me out here" he winked at me giggling.

"fineeeeee" i gave in laughing at the nickname he gave me, pulling my chair closer in to him to see the plan he has been putting together.

"right so as i was saying if we use the first paragraph of this sheet" i continued what i was doing before hand just much closer to him this time and adding in a few "yeah" or "mmhmm" in occasionally. 

"simon will you li..." when he turned to speak to me a chance i took the chance to plant another kiss on his lips, interrupting his sentence. he kissed back, our lips connecting gently. he pulled back from the kiss.

"simonnnnnnn" he whined in defeat.

"josshhhhhh" i mimicked him in a teasing manner.

"okay i like kissing you but please can we please just do this." he placed his finger down onto the sheet in front of us.

"fineeeeee" i picked up my pen and started to copy down the first paragraph while i listened to josh go on about the project. i could listen to him for hours on end.

------------------ *LUNCH TIME*-----------------

"so what do you want to do for lunch?" i questioned josh coming out of the dark and gloomy isolation rooms, fixing my hood to sit on top of my back pack instead of being tucked under my bag.

"just catch up with the lads i guess" 

"sounds good" i said taking his hand in mine. thinking nothing of it. he pushed my hand away from his, causing me to snap my head to look at him.

"what are you doing" he whispered through gritted teeth looking at people around us.

"holding your hand?" i questioned feeling intimidated by josh's actions. 

"not in public si, jeez" he said to me disappointedly, walking away from me, leaving me standing there stuck in the crowd of many people. why would he say that? we were fine 2 minutes ago, cuddling and kissing but the second we step outside he acts like this? what have I done?

Words: 597  

Published: 26/08/16

Edited: