{23}

*Simons POV*

The exorcist scene. The climax of the film and also the scariest part. Josh was moving and fidgeting the whole part.

"LEAVE THIS WOMENS BODY. PROTECT HER AGAINST EVIL"

The film was loud and echoed around the room. The sound of chains rattling and faint cries from help. Josh was really starting to feel uncomfortable, his heart was pumping faster - I could hear it beating threw his chest.

"Simon I really don't like it" josh managed to whisper out, taking short breathes between each word.

Upon hearing this, I instantly grabbed the remote from my bedside table. I turned the lamp on which added a yellow glow to the room. I switched off the TV and soundbox. Then turning to face josh. His eyes were just staring at the corner of my room, his pupils dilating.

"Josh?" I caressed his cheek trying to comfort him. "Josh baby look at me" josh slowly turned his head so that his eyes met Simons blue orbs that comforted josh. "Im here babe its okay" Simons eyes were sympathetic and warm; you could see he was caring.

Josh gulped before speaking. "I really didn't like that part"

"I know and I am sorry for not turning it off sooner"

Josh pulled away from the younger boys gaze, although josh was only older by 3 days, he still liked to refer to Simon as 'the younger boy'.

"Its not your fault Simon"

"I'll make it up to you"

This sentence grabbed josh's attention like a kid in a candy shop. He looked Simon in the eye seeing that reoccurring sympathetic look radiating from them. He could slowly see those eyes getting closer to his as Josh's view flicked between Simons soft, pale pink lips and his gorgeous, glowing eyes. Pure lust was between as they both drew the gap closed. The kiss was soft, gentle yet passionate. The kiss went on and deepened quickly, one small moan escaping from joshes lips. Simon moved to straddle Josh's thin hips, as it gave Simon easy access. Simon couldn't help himself, he started to pull at Josh's shirt as Josh did the same to his. They broke momentarily to removed the others shirts. Simon sat back causing a moan from josh as he felt himself growing bigger. Simon was looking josh up and down, admiring the view.

"Look si, i am extremely turned on right now"
Josh blushed as Simon smirked, pleased with his actions. "But like" josh looked down trying to muster up the courage to speak. "I don't want to go... you know. All the way"

Simon chuckled in response. He came in closer to josh, placing a singular kiss on his lips, teasing josh. "Doesn't mean we cant go some of the way, does it?" Simons spoke softly into Josh's ear. Josh replied with a simple nod and a gulp.

A/N i am sooooooo sorry i haven't been writing, I have a writers block and a lot of school work but I am back! And i am back with a tiny bit of smut ;)

Question how do we feel about smut in this story?? X