{13}

*Simons POV*

I stopped in my tracks. it felt like everything in my body was slowly shutting down, i felt every vain slowly stop pumping blood, i felt my heart slowly stop beating, my legs slowly caving in. i stayed perfectly still, the only thing moving was the single, lonely, salty tear rolling slowly down my pale cheek, falling from my right eye. it trickled down my cheek until it reached my jaw line before finally dripping off my face and smash onto the floor.

"josh..." i breathed out on the brink of a complete break down in front of everyone.

"simon whats up?" tobi spoke with a tone of worry added into his voice. "simon?" he said a little louder clicking his fingers in my face and shaking me with his free hand.

Josh pulled away from the kiss and smiled sweetly down to her which she returned sourly. he pecked her on the lips one more time before picking up his black back pack off of the floor beside him and heading our way. i stepped back a few steps still standing in shock with my body in the same position and my facial expression the spitting image of before. i turned slowly and just ran to the toilets. "simon where are you going?" tobi called, getting quieter as i ran away. I just ran, no plan of where to go. i decided to just run out to the school field and go to the hilly bit right at the back, it was quiet there i could sit and think there.

when i arrived, i just fell down and attempted to catch my breath, in the process letting out more tears uncontrollably. "why?" i breathed out in between crying. i lowered my head between my knees and interlocked my hands over my neck.

"simon?" i knew who it was by their voice.

"just.. leave me alone josh" i sniffled out through the heart break.

i heard the slight rustle of someone walking  in the dry grass and then i a felt a body sit next to me. I then felt an arm around me and rest on my shoulder. I instantly pushed it off  and looked up to face him.

"I said leave me alone josh. I mean nothing to you" i spoke more aggressively this time, gritting my teeth for the last bit of the sentence. i have the right to be angry with him and the way he has acted.

"simon, she kissed me" he stuttered trying to cover himself.

I raised my head up sharply, tears still streaming down my cheeks. 

"don't you dare josh, i saw you kiss her before you picked up your bag" i shouted at him, letting my feelings out one way or another, whether that be tears or screaming, they were coming out for sure. 

"I am confused simon, okay! for fuck sake don't have a go at me, i have you crying up to me and showing me all the love i could ask but there is something about her that i can not get enough of or let go of" he stuttered through his words, attempting to explain like there was any logic in this whole situation. 

"don't you dare try and put any of the blame onto me, i have done nothing but treat you right josh" I said aggressively standing back up. wiping the my tear stained cheeks of any left over tears.

he got up to be level with me on the hilly scene.

"simon, I'm not please just let me expl.."

"just go josh... please" I broke down crying. i saw him breath out in defeat before re adjusting his bag on so his hood wasn't stuck underneath it. and thats it... he was gone. i felt a harsh rain start to pour down onto my body, cold hard rain. i felt my shaking legs finally giving in and i just fell, letting the droplets of cold water wash over my body. he didn't even fight. he was gone...

Words: 673 

Published: 11/08/16

Edited: